• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ianunderdown

ianunderdown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 14:56

Samara is an exploration catamaran designed for helicopter operations.  She will carry R44/66, 206, 500 size machines.  She has 2000l helicopter fuel tanks (which doubles as long range yacht fuel tanks).  The helipad slides aft, the railings drop down and the arch slides forward for landing/take off making a very large obstacle free area (often times the helipad is an afterthought and the pilot has to squeeze in between the kayaks and hot tub).

Details at http://www.mv-samara.com

Before I get flamed for selling items on this forum; this is my personal yacht, I am not a broker or middle man and a previous post established that ads are okay. 

003_8083.jpg?format=1500w

• TomPPL and chris pochari like this

#2 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 18 September 2018 - 13:01

This would be perfect for Boatpix! Samara huh,...

,...wasn't that the name of the chick from "The Ring"?
Side boob is just so awesome,...yes it is!

#3 chris pochari

chris pochari

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Interests:Helicopters, business, geopolitics, rotorcraft technology, investing, real estate, business opportunities
  • Company working for:RSI

Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:33

Looks awesome, this would be great for a helicopter tour business.

#4 ianunderdown

ianunderdown

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 09:14

This would be perfect for Boatpix! Samara huh,...

,...wasn't that the name of the chick from "The Ring"?

Actually a Samara is the winged seed from a maple tree that autorotates when it falls.  The name was chosen by us being Canadian and having the helicopter.  It is also a place in Russia, the name of the nasty chick in the horror movie The Ring, and it means protected by god in Hebrew. 

#5 r22butters

r22butters

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,035 posts
  • Location:Pluto,...at least until the next election :) ,...damn the wifi here is unbelievable!
  • Interests:Admiring the city lights and coastal sunsets from a thousand feet,...when I have the dough. :)

,...oh' yeah, and boobs!
    😕+🍟+🚁+🌃=☺
  • Company working for:Just a happy casual renter! :)

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:35

Actually a Samara is the winged seed from a maple tree that autorotates when it falls.  The name was chosen by us being Canadian and having the helicopter.  It is also a place in Russia, the name of the nasty chick in the horror movie The Ring, and it means protected by god in Hebrew.

Hmm, so she autorotates out of a tv built in an obscure Russian town and kills you while under the protection of god,...plot to The Ring 4.

aaaahhhhh!
Side boob is just so awesome,...yes it is!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

Spectrum_VRGeneral468Genesys VRForum200_GeneralLORD_VRFTForum200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200Praetor_General200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200NFCVRGeneral200HeliHelmetsBE_VRGen200