2 replies to this topic

#1 TheSmallLebowski

TheSmallLebowski

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 09:00

I have buddy of mine that is prior service that trying to apply for WOFT. He lives in the Arizona area and is getting the royal mistreatment from the recruiters that he has been visiting. They are giving him the good ole' "the Army needs 6,000 before the end of the month, so if you enlist you can be a space cadet if you want."

Anyways, has anyone that is currently or has gone through this process used any good recruiters in Arizona? He lives near Tucson I believe.

#2 zack.colorado

zack.colorado

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 September 2018 - 16:44

Im prior service and was given the same runaround. Im scheduled to board with the AZNG for a slot in October. If he is interested in the guard, look up the states WOSM on the guard website or PM me and I can give you some details.

#3 mike0331

mike0331

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • Interests:Freedom & 'Merica
  • Company working for:USMC Infantry, Lawyer(ish)

Posted 25 September 2018 - 19:25

It's been my experience that as helpful as the WOSM is, it is also helpful to get a contact in aviation as well, preferably a board member, or someone "well connected" with the board, as that will be the primary source of info. The WOSM is just going to be relaying info from them more than likely. 

Mike

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

MaunaLoaVRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR HomePraetor_Home200BE_VRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200HomeLORD_VRHome200