November 2018 Board

I am a little worried at this point. I enterred my packet (first time) into the November board and haven't heard anything as of yet. No MILPER messages, no email nothing. I am AD Army and sweating bullets. I don't want to bother the WO recruiter, but i am sure about to.

Anybody got any leads or info concerning the November board?

I am a little worried at this point. I enterred my packet (first time) into the November board and haven't heard anything as of yet. No MILPER messages, no email nothing. I am AD Army and sweating bullets. I don't want to bother the WO recruiter, but i am sure about to.

It's mid January and you had no urge to know whether or not you got accepted in Nov? I would have been lighting the WO recruiters up with emails. Just find out who your regional recruiter is on the Warrant Officer Recruiting website and shoot them an email I'm sure they would be more than happy to check for you.

You weren't boarded then.

You would of received a notification of non-select if you were not picked and you would of been on the MILPER if you were selected. Don't Email, pick up the phone and call the WO recruiting team to figure out where your packet is; that is what they are there for.

• Like 1

It's mid January and you had no urge to know whether or not you got accepted in Nov? I would have been lighting the WO recruiters up with emails. Just find out who your regional recruiter is on the Warrant Officer Recruiting website and shoot them an email I'm sure they would be more than happy to check for you.

Thanks for the response, but the board convened in December. With Block leave I decided to give it a few weeks. I didn't go through a WO recruiter when setting up my packet and sending it in. But i'll get in touch with the regional recruiter and hope for the best.

Thanks for the advice.

You weren't boarded then.

You would of received a notification of non-select if you were not picked and you would of been on the MILPER if you were selected. Don't Email, pick up the phone and call the WO recruiting team to figure out where your packet is; that is what they are there for.

What MILPER message was it? I haven't seen one for this most recent board.

• 2 weeks later...