November 2018 Board

I had a similar issue with my moral waiver. I waited for a couple months before mine was finally accepted. From what I understand they go through and process waivers a few days before the board. I got a call on Friday that mine had been accepted and the board convened the following Monday.

That is fantastic news, I hope I have the same circumstance.

Good luck everyone. Im on this upcoming board. Hope I get it. Heres some usefull information I picked up, if anybody needs their medical stamp expedited after their physical, give this lady a call ‭(334) 255-0750‬ her name is Nikki she works down in rucker and is really helpful she had mine stamped in less than a week( be polite when you call , shes doing you a favor lol)

Any other civilians on here ? Ps or non ps?

Yes im a civilian as well without prior service.

GT: 143

SIFT: 64

PT: 281

LOR: Blackhawk pilot 03, 75th 18B, and manager of civilian job

Flight experience: 100ish hours total, rotary and fixed private licenses.

Flight physical: stamped no waivers

Moral waiver for an underage drinking ticket 8 years ago.

• Like 1

Not going to make the November board but will be in the January board.. way to much anticipation. Hope my packet is competitive.

GT: 124

Sift: 61

APFT: 283

LoRs: CW5(BlackHawk Pilot), Company Commander, Battalion Commander, NYS Senator

School: BS Health Studies 3.1 GPA

Military: Currently 2 years Enlisted E-4 Active Duty Horizontal Engineer, Air Assault, TS/SCI clearance

Flight: None

Physical: Rucker Stamped

Good luck everyone !!! It might just be me but I feel like there is less people on this board compared to the September and July boards. I was lurking on both threads and they had way more guys posting. Any thoughts

I'm not sure. I was a fq/ns in the September board. I would agree that this thread is much quieter than the last board. Hopefully it is a good sign.

I'm not sure. I was a fq/ns in the September board. I would agree that this thread is much quieter than the last board. Hopefully it is a good sign.

Same here, been quietly following but have noticed this thread is much less active than the old September one. I'm with you on hoping that's good news for us. Good luck guys.

Good luck everybody! This is my second look, so I'm extra nervous lol. Does seem that this board has less people on it, at least judging by the amount of posts in this thread. Hopefully that's a good thing for us!

Agreed - Sounds like a lot of us are up for our second look. Wonder when we will hear results.

Agreed - Sounds like a lot of us are up for our second look. Wonder when we will hear results.

In September it was the Thursday following the board when the results when up I think. I got a call that morning with the bad news from my recruiter. Maybe a quicker turnaround this time due to less applicants?

Im still waiting on my moral waiver to process as a civilian. I had a phone interview with a Colonel? last week. Is there anyone I can call or meet to ensure my waiver processes and I can submit to the November board?

Im an earlier post on this thread I left a number of a lady who works at Rucker who can help you out het name is Nikki

• Like 1