November 2018 Board

I posted my stats for the July board but clearly wasnt on that one. I chalked it up to jynxing myself so I didnt post them again haha. Still not sure if Im actually on this board hahaha I was board ready in September but then my flight phys expired (yeah Ive been doing this that long). As of Monday the tracker still said they were waiting on the flight phys and thank god to Alex in this thread my phys was stamped again (same day they got it). BN ops got my updated flight phys to the board Wednesday morning so fingers crossed.

Anyway...

Civilian

SIFT: 59

APFT: 300

LOR: Army MG, Army CW4 Pilot, Army 1SG IN, Former Employer

Flight Time: 15hrs (2hrs solo, Cessna 172 & Katana DA20)

Education: B.S.B.A. Business Management 3.5 GPA

Physical: Qualified (twice haha)

Waivers: PRK & Moral

• Like 2

Can someone help sort me out here?

My recruiters decided to scramble to get me on a "December board" claimed to be on Dec 6th, submission due by tomorrow 11/30/18. They are rushing to drop the packet today.

I asked to make sure they weren't conflating this with a battalion level board (no longer required for me as a civilian) and they said no, it was a selection board.

Surely, they must be trying to slide me into the last day of the November board? (Listed as Nov 26-30) or have I completely lost my bearings here?

• Like 1

Can someone help sort me out here?

My recruiters decided to scramble to get me on a "December board" claimed to be on Dec 6th, submission due by tomorrow 11/30/18. They are rushing to drop the packet today.

I asked to make sure they weren't conflating this with a battalion level board (no longer required for me as a civilian) and they said no, it was a selection board.

Surely, they must be trying to slide me into the last day of the November board? (Listed as Nov 26-30) or have I completely lost my bearings here?

That doesn't really seem to make sense.... Selection boards are every 2 months. I can't remember the packet submit deadline for the Nov board, but the selection board has already convened and (my recruiter seems to think) results will be published today. There is no way you're getting on the current selection board if you're submitting your packet tomorrow, because the board will already have selected applicants. Surely, they're getting you squared away for a January board.

That was my thought, thanks for your reply.

They must be conflating the battalion board with a USAREC selection board. Maybe they want my packet for January submitted by the military deadline tomorrow. I know us civilians can submit much later but either way, Ill be glad to be squared away. Super happy with how my packet has turned out.

Best of luck to everyone on this board. Post those stats if you are selected, give the people what they need!

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Ive been following this board and finally made an account! Ive noticed that the past two board results come out on the following Wednesday for AD, hopefully its sooner! Anyways I have my stats listed below.

SIFT: 52

AFPT: 273

GT: 113

LORs: 0-5, 0-2, E-7

Military: Currently AD SSgt, USAF

Flight: None

Education: AS in Applied Science, 35 credits towards BS in Electrical Engineering. 3.6 GPA

Good luck to everyone that is on this board!

Non-selected

Prior service Marine Sgt, 5 years active

289 APFT

125 GT

54 SIFT

Education: AS in criminal justice 3.6 GPA over 120 credits towards BBA (less than 3 classes left)

I was confident that I had a strong chance. After seeing the averages of the selected I am left confused. However, congratulations to everyone who made it.

I'll see everyone else in Jan.