• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 FlingWing

FlingWing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 12:33

Does anyone know if we have any distance learning we have to complete? I cant find anything about it in the orientation packet.

#22 Sabell44

Sabell44

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 14:37

I was selected on the March board. Long waits all around
  • mike0331 likes this

#23 Mtannehill517

Mtannehill517

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 18:08

Does anyone know if we have any distance learning we have to complete? I cant find anything about it in the orientation packet.

Depending on the class date and type of class you have, whether it be 5 week or 7 week will determine if you have DL to complete prior. Read any emails sent to you multiple times over. For example, while I will be in a 7 week course, Im slotted in ATTRS for the course but will not have any DL. That is unless they decide to send me to a 5 week course. Hope that relatively answers your question FlightWing.

#24 Mtannehill517

Mtannehill517

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 18:09

I was selected on the March board. Long waits all around

I was selected on the July board.

#25 peterserendenskyjr

peterserendenskyjr

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 18:59

Im slotted for 19-004. I have an RFO saying my report date is 18DEC. Phase 1 2JAN-19JAN, and Phase 2 19JAN- 21FEB.

My Reservation is exactly the same. I assume we will in process then send us off from the 24th-2nd. I have thought about moving my wife prior to WOCS but was told there will be plenty of time after to do that. 

#26 Gideon

Gideon

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Company working for:US Army

Posted Yesterday, 04:16

Just as a heads up block leave at Rucker is the 20th-2nd.

#27 Willhp

Willhp

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted Yesterday, 20:36

Just as a heads up block leave at Rucker is the 20th-2nd.

While this is true, those that have report dates during this time frame are still to report. I checked into this because I have a buddy that is coming for that class and what I found out is that even though it is block leave, there will be some green suiters around and a good amount of the civilians that work here will be here to in-process you. They have to make their hours and dont get as much time off as we do. Course dates will begin as planned regardless of leave times.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users

LORD_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200BE_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200HomePraetor_Home200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR Home