45 replies to this topic

#41 Hedrick84

Hedrick84

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 November 2018 - 10:12

For those of you who have families/spouses whom want to stay in the loop and such during WOCS (its for your family members only and is ran by WOCS staff) - This is where photos and such will be uploaded during WOCS too.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=ft%20rucker%20wocs%20families#

I don't recall seeing the stats/numbers of who all was excepted during my spouses board results- and now I don't even recall when her board actually was.

I am curious though if any other married female canidates will be in the 19-04 WOCS Class- Surely I am not the only Mr. Mom for this cycle?! :blink: :lol:

#42 Hedrick84

Hedrick84

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 13:07

Could someone please PM me what the homework and/or essays are that are due upon reporting to Fort Rucker? TIA!

Currently no access to the blackboard.

• Mcwilli likes this

#43 Mcwilli

Mcwilli

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 November 2018 - 13:37

Could someone please PM me what the homework and/or essays are that are due upon reporting to Fort Rucker? TIA
Currently no access to the blackboard.

Me too please!

#44 brycedesy

brycedesy

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 19:45

Hi everyone! I am a street-to-seat warrant who was picked up on the February 2018 board. I am currently waiting to start common core in flight school down here at Fort Rucker. I will be available to answer any questions you all may have regarding basic training, WOCS, WOBC, SERE, Fort Rucker, and anything else you can think of. I will also be available to help anyone once you arrive here at Fort Rucker for WOCS. Feel free to PM me or post in the board and I will reply ASAP.

WO1 Bryce Desy

#45 mike0331

mike0331

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:Freedom & 'Merica
  • Company working for:USMC Infantry, Lawyer(ish)

Posted 12 December 2018 - 08:22

How was the new wocs curriculum?

#46 brycedesy

brycedesy

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:09

It was probably the same as before just revamped. A touch of military history with a good amount of professional development classes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200BE_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeHeliHelmets-VR HomePrecisionVRForumHome200Spectrum_VRHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200