• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tturley

tturley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 17:44

Hey Everyone been lurking for over a year, and now finally the bullet to go warrant. 

So, I was looking over the USAREC checklist, and its asking for

-Evaluations (NCOERs (up to ten year's in order newest to oldest) and all AERs (1059s) 

Are they asking for EPR's? 

Because everywhere I look for Air Force to Warrant they aren't saying they are including EPR's in their packets. 

If they are asking for EPR's how are they grading an Air Force EPR compared to an Army equivalent?  

#2 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 20:08

Yeah so when I submitted my package as a marine I included all of my fitness reports and my master brief sheet.

Whatever system you have in the airforce that evaluates your work performance is what they are looking for.

As far as grading Im sure they will briefly read the comment section from your reporting senior and mostly go off of your LOR comments.

But at the end of the day you arent the first airforce guy to be applying. They have seen the reports before

#3 Simpsj17

Simpsj17

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:08

Tturley,

I am Air Force and got accepted so feel free to pm me if you want. To answer your question is yes. All of your EPRs go in the packet up to 8 years back.

#4 tturley

tturley

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 20:43

Simpsj17,

Look in your inbox 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

BE_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200LORD_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeHeliHelmets-VR HomeGenesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200Praetor_Home200