Jump to content

TigerTugsHelicopter AcademyFrasca VRForum468VOLO_VRHome200
- - - - -

Packet Turn in Question

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rlfoster83


    COM Poster

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 October 2018 - 21:20

Hey everyone just a quick question.


I am planning on submitting my packet tomorrow and just want to clear something up. As a 153A applicant I only need to submit my stamped flight physical da 2808 correct? I have been trying to get onto the USAREC website the past couple days but it's been down and I'm headed to the field very soon. 


Thank You.

#2 Mcwilli


    CFI Poster

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 21 October 2018 - 22:01

Youll also need the UF 3.1 I believe it is.

#3 Steve L

Steve L


  • Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 October 2018 - 12:54

You need to submit the UF 3.1 physical coversheet and page 1 of your DD Form 2808 with qualified stamp.


Here is the quote from the common application errors pdf:


"If applying for 150A or 153A you must also submit page 1 of your DD Form 2808 with qualified stamp from Ft. Rucker in you packet."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

MaunaLoaVRHome200Spectrum_VRHome200LORD_VRHome200BE_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeGenesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200NFCVRForum200Home