I submitted my packet yesterday and received corrections back today which was much faster than I was expecting. Here are the corrections I'm looking at.
1) DA Form 61: Block 27b has incorrect date, Block 41 is missing the OPAT statement
( FIXED BLOCK 27b already) -I thought you could take the OPAT after you got accepted.. is this not the case anymore?
2) Senior Warrant Letter: Section IV, Block 3 is missing his MOS (BRANCH/MOS)
3) SIFT is not signed by the test verifier
(I emailed the contact point that is listed on my SIFT test. The only problem I see with this is that I am in Hawaii and I took this test 2 years ago in NY so I am not sure if I will be able to get a signature..)
4) Security memo is in the incorrect format
( Currently trying to get fixed)
5) USAREC Form 3.1: Missing (physical coversheet)
( On the USAREC site under the download tab for UF 3.1 its states verbatim (153A applicant only must provide copy of physical verification stamp from Ft Rucker) so I never got this sheet signed by my DOC.
6) DA Form 160-R: Block 4c is for officers only
These seem like pretty small issues that I would typically not be to worried about, however in less than 12 hours I will be flying out for a field rotation and won't be back until around Thanksgiving. Kind of bummed out because I've been working on this packet forever and have to once again put it on hold.