8 replies to this topic

#1 rlfoster83

rlfoster83

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 19:10

I submitted my packet yesterday and received corrections back today which was much faster than I was expecting. Here are the corrections I'm looking at.

1)  DA Form 61: Block 27b has incorrect date, Block 41 is missing the OPAT statement

( FIXED BLOCK 27b already) -I thought you could take the OPAT after you got accepted.. is this not the case anymore?

2)  Senior Warrant Letter:  Section IV, Block 3 is missing his MOS (BRANCH/MOS)

(FIXED)

3)  SIFT is not signed by the test verifier

(I emailed the contact point that is listed on my SIFT test. The only problem I see with this is that I am in Hawaii and I took this test 2 years ago in NY so I am not sure if I will be able to get a signature..)

4)  Security memo is in the incorrect format

( Currently trying to get fixed)

5)  USAREC Form 3.1: Missing (physical coversheet)

( On the USAREC site under the download tab for UF 3.1 its states verbatim (153A applicant only must provide copy of physical verification stamp from Ft Rucker) so I never got this sheet signed by my DOC.

6)  DA Form 160-R: Block 4c is for officers only

(FIXED)

These seem like pretty small issues that I would typically not be to worried about, however in less than 12 hours I will be flying out for a field rotation and won't be back until around Thanksgiving. Kind of bummed out because I've been working on this packet forever and have to once again put it on hold.

#2 JH11B

JH11B

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. Army

Posted 23 October 2018 - 19:31

So for the 3.1 I would contact the warrant recruiting team and ask it may just be a recent change that hasnt been updated on the website, same for the OPAT. On the sift thing I would ask your training room/ops NCO or any NCO thats staying back to work that issue while your gone. I feel your pain having went to the field for 19 days the day they called to schedule my phase 2 physical.
  • rlfoster83 likes this

#3 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 20:20

Hey man for the SIFT score, if youre on post you should be able to go to the ed center (upstairs library) and ask the lady down the hall for a signature. She was always super helpful when soldiers needed something. Your score should be saved somewhere in your goarmyed and she should have access to it. Good luck
  • rlfoster83 likes this

#4 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 20:22

Also dude, call the WO recruiter ASAP and explain your field situation. They are very quick to let you know more corrections. I had only one correction at first but after the recruiter personally took it I actually had to do an entire DA form over
  • rlfoster83 likes this

#5 rlfoster83

rlfoster83

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 21:15

Also dude, call the WO recruiter ASAP and explain your field situation. They are very quick to let you know more corrections. I had only one correction at first but after the recruiter personally took it I actually had to do an entire DA form over

Is there a specific phone number I should be calling to get ahold of the right person?

#6 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 22:51

PM Me k can help you. Im on guard right now so nothing else to do so Ill answer quick

#7 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:11

FYI your SIFT Score will disappear from your GOARMYED account after a certain amount of time. Always retain a hard copy or a scan in your email. Btw, the score will record will stay, however the actual memo with your test results will not be accessible after a while.

#8 rlfoster83

rlfoster83

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:51

I have a hard copy it just wasnt signed by the proctor of the test.. so I can just go to the library and have anyone sign it or does it need to be the person that was in the room 2 years ago when I took the test?

#9 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:05

Preferably the proctor. Im sure any qualified to proctor exams can do it. I wouldnt sweat it that much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

MaunaLoaVRHome200BE_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeSpectrum_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200NFCVRForum200Home