2 replies to this topic

#1 Charlien24

Charlien24

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:19

For all of my fellow LASIK and PRK patients out there I have a question. After attending MEPS I was told I would be go to go after I got a second Manifest Refraction Consult, has anyone else gone through this process? I have been talking to my recruiter about it, but he has ignored all my calls, texts, and emails about scheduling this appointment and I'm getting pretty tired of him dodging me. Is there anyway I could schedule this on my own, or would it have to go through him? Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,

Charlie N.

#2 JH11B

JH11B

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. Army

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:25

For all of my fellow LASIK and PRK patients out there I have a question. After attending MEPS I was told I would be go to go after I got a second Manifest Refraction Consult, has anyone else gone through this process? I have been talking to my recruiter about it, but he has ignored all my calls, texts, and emails about scheduling this appointment and I'm getting pretty tired of him dodging me. Is there anyway I could schedule this on my own, or would it have to go through him? Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Charlie N.

If its a consult required by the MEPS the medical OPs people have to schedule it your recruiter has no control over it. On that note call your recruiting center and talk to the Center Leader. Your recruiter have have something going on(family emergency etc) and your status got lost in the shuffle

#3 Kur

Kur

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 18:48

Your recruiter have have something going on(family emergency etc) and your status got lost in the shuffle

Or he is being a scumbag like mine and ignoring you because WOFT doesn't give him any extra credit for the extra work the packet requires. If that is the case, don't hesitate to go somewhere else. I had to, just to get things moving again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200BE_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeLORD_VRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200