TigerTugsVOLO_VRHome200Helicopter AcademyFrasca VRForum468
Photo
- - - - -

Any Warrants in the Savannah area willing to meet up or chat?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Seaturtle

Seaturtle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 16:09

I'm currently in the process of putting together a WOFT application and would like to pick the brain of an active duty aviator. I'm AD myself and looking to make the jump in the next year.

Thank you for your consideration. 

#2 Captainstank056

Captainstank056

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 16 November 2018 - 17:18

Idk if the CAB is in Stewart or benning but Id suggest going to the CAB and knocking on the CW5 door and asking for an interview. I make that suggestion because thats what myself and a lot of others have done. If its at benning then Id just request a 4 day pass and call the CAB there and request an interview for the Monday. Its the best and easiest way to go about it

#3 ByteFlighter

ByteFlighter

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts
  • Company working for:The Big Green Weenie

Posted 16 November 2018 - 17:31

The 3rd CAB fleet is garrisoned at Hunter AAF in Savannah. H&H-Brigade Staff *could* be at Stewart Idk, but the Chiefs you would benefit from speaking with are certainly at Hunter.

Also, if you are lucky enough, you might be able to catch a 160th CWO at Hunter as well.

#4 Seaturtle

Seaturtle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 14:56

Thank you for the heads up. We'll see if I can't get in contact with someone soon.

#5 EggbeaterWrangler

EggbeaterWrangler

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 November 2018 - 17:56

Im at hunter now. You can dm me if you would like. Not sure what Ill be able to answer for you, but I can try to steer you in the right direction if need be

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomeHeliHelmets-VR HomeMaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200BE_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200