233 replies to this topic

#21 12Ato153A

12Ato153A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 December 2018 - 18:08

Can't wait for January!

Status: Active Duty National Guard, Engineer Officer (1LTP)

GT Score: 129

SIFT: 67

APFT: 287

LOR's: CW5 (CAB CCWO), Current CO, Current BC

College: B.S. Mechanical Engineering, 3.11 GPA

Flight: 12.6 hours fixed wing, completed ground school

Can't wait for January!

#22 mBeck

mBeck

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 00:46

After being told I was "board ready" for every board since July hahaha I am FINALLY 100% going to this board. At least it's not all that far away! 

Civilian

SIFT: 59
APFT: 300
LOR's: Army MG AV, Army CW4 AV, Army 1SG IN, Former Employer
Flight Time: 15hrs (2hrs solo, Cessna 172 & Katana DA20)
Education: B.S.B.A. Business Management 3.5 GPA
Physical: Qualified (twice haha doing this so long my first one expired)
Waivers: PRK & Moral

#23 Seminole

Seminole

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 07:34

Powerful January board.

Strong packets and numbers being posted.
  • rlfoster83 likes this

#24 brycedesy

brycedesy

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 December 2018 - 19:41

Hi everyone! It's great to see everyone excited to drop their WOFT packets. I am a street-to-seat warrant who was picked up on the February 2018 board. I am currently waiting to start common core in flight school down here at Fort Rucker. I will be available to answer any questions you all may have regarding basic training, WOCS, WOBC, SERE, Fort Rucker, and anything else you can think of regarding the WOFT process. I will also be available to help anyone once you arrive here at Fort Rucker for WOCS. Feel free to PM me or post in the board and I will reply ASAP.

WO1 Bryce Desy

#25 Rotarywing90

Rotarywing90

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 06:23

Hello everyone, I submitted my packet 3 weeks ago for the January board. Now on to wait and hope for the best. Wish everyone good luck.

Status: Active Duty, Army on year 5. E-5 Aircraft Structural repair/ aviation

GT Score: 115

SIFT: 55

APFT: 297

LOR's: Company CDR, Bat CDR, Bat chief Warrant/MTP

College: 129 College Credits 3.55 GPA

Flight: None

Physical : stamped and approved

#26 13fTheRedEyes

13fTheRedEyes

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 13:28

Good luck everyone!!

ASVAB GT: 113

SIFT: 48

APFT: 283

EDUCATION: 28 Credits throughs AS in GS

FLIGHT: None

LORS: O-2 with Assumption of Command Orders , O-5, CW5 former WOSBM which gave me a +4 rating on his LOR. Im not sure what that means can anyone clarify on that?

OTHER INFO: Active Duty, E-6, 13F, 6 years TIS

PHYSICAL: Stamped and Approved

WAIVERS: 3 Moral Waivers for minor things

All my NCOERs are highly qualified filling higher positions. Also I graduated both BLC and ALC on the Commandants List.

#27 13fTheRedEyes

13fTheRedEyes

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 15 December 2018 - 13:38

My packet is waiting on moral waivers approvals. Whats everyone status in here? Just curious its my first time submitting.

#28 Kur

Kur

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 20:53

Does anyone know the deadline for civilians for this board? I feel like I won't make it because my papers from the physical won't go out to Rucker until probably Tuesday.
I've never hated the Christmas holidays so much.
  • wwlandon7792 likes this

#29 rlfoster83

rlfoster83

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 16 December 2018 - 22:40

Does anyone know the deadline for civilians for this board? I feel like I won't make it because my papers from the physical won't go out to Rucker until probably Tuesday.

If it's the very last thing for your packet try to contact Rucker directly once your paperwork is sent out to try to get the process expedited.. If not I would just focus on getting your packet perfect for the next board.

#30 Brickle

Brickle

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 17 December 2018 - 15:03

I don't have the number saved, but if you get in touch with AeroMedical down at Rucker they will expedite your Flight Physical. I got mine back literally the next day because I called them and asked them to expedite.

#31 jcurier12

jcurier12

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 00:16

Call the help desk (334)255-0750. They can help expedite your flight physical. This worked in May, hopefully thats the right place still.

#32 redlightning54

redlightning54

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:31

^^ Call the Rucker Help Desk and ask for Nikki. Someone told me to ask for her, I told her about my deadline as a civilian candidate and she was incredibly nice and helpful, had my flight physical pushed through and stamped the next day.

#33 Kur

Kur

ATP Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 22:48

Hey all, thanks so much for the responses. I'll definitely keep that number close. Just not sure if the papers got sent to Rucker today or...
I'll call there as soon as I know.

#34 Maserrato

Maserrato

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:06

Has anybody had problems with the usarec website being different. It changes into a recruiting website and if so how can you get into the original website?

#35 Thedude

Thedude

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:41

Click the link that says US Army Warrant Officer Recruiting.

#36 Maserrato

Maserrato

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 08:55

Click the link that says US Army Warrant Officer Recruiting.

Thank you.

#37 RangerBattBoy

RangerBattBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 10:08

My packet is waiting on moral waivers approvals. Whats everyone status in here? Just curious its my first time submitting.

Well moral waivers are a bit unpredictable. They take longer than you might expect due to the subjective nature of them. You might think that they are "minor", but not everyone will necessarily hold that view.

1x moral waiver can be considered an outlier but 3x indicates a trend. I am not trying to get you down about them or say that your waivers will not get approved. I just want to make sure that someone didn't tell you that you were "good to hook", when more than likely your waivers are being heavily scrutinized.

Great packet otherwise.

#38 13fTheRedEyes

13fTheRedEyes

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 11:28

Well moral waivers are a bit unpredictable. They take longer than you might expect due to the subjective nature of them. You might think that they are "minor", but not everyone will necessarily hold that view.

1x moral waiver can be considered an outlier but 3x indicates a trend. I am not trying to get you down about them or say that your waivers will not get approved. I just want to make sure that someone didn't tell you that you were "good to hook", when more than likely your waivers are being heavily scrutinized.

Great packet otherwise.

When I say minor its thing like speeding and underage drinking while in high school but from what I heard about the last few boards they werent accepting anyone with moral waivers in the AD side. Im not sure if that was the case on the November board but fully its not for the January board or Im screwed.

#39 Seminole

Seminole

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:47

Can any civilian applicants confirm that our packet deadline is December 28th and board date is January 4th?

I have my security interview on the 27th and am sweating getting signed off by the battalion which is waiting on the interview to be conducted before clearing my packet through. Everything else is squared away.

Attached Files

• Mitch4600 likes this

#40 Mitch4600

Mitch4600

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 14:45

Can any civilian applicants confirm that our packet deadline is December 28th and board date is January 4th?

I have my security interview on the 27th and am sweating getting signed off by the battalion which is waiting on the interview to be conducted before clearing my packet through. Everything else is squared away.

I think you got bad info. Jan board is 14-18th. Submission deadline was Nov 30
https://recruiting.a...BOARD_SCHEDULE/

Edit: it looks like you're looking at the battalion OCS board schedule and not the USAREC WO board schedule. It used to be a requirement to do a battalion board first but I don't think it is a requirement anymore.
  • Mitch4600 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

LakeSuperior200PrecisionVRForumHome200MaunaLoaVRHome200FreeFlight_Home200Genesys VR Forum 200BLR 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeSpectrum_VRHome200