6 replies to this topic

#1 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 18:26

Anyone selected from the last few boards get their class dates changed? Mine was 19-017 and I just got an email saying my reservation was cancelled and I got a new ATRRS class enrollment email for 501 starting in early May.

#2 Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

Spiffy_cup_of_coffee

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 19 December 2018 - 23:12

Havent checked myself but got a message from a friend saying Im in an earlier class. Which is fine with me

#3 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 00:39

I checked milsuite and black board, no updates or anything serious. I tried getting on ATTRS from my home computer since Im on PCS leave and that didnt work out... there arent any 19-501 pages on milsuite, so Im a little confused on that whole situation.

#4 jbrit1

jbrit1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 14:52

I was also selected for 19-017 and got an email about 2 weeks ago saying my class changed to 19-501. Since then I received an amendment to my RFO, it says my new report date is 04 May due to a change of training schedules and that all Phase I classes are cancelled.

The date change actually really worked out in my favor but Im still a little confused on it, as the next paragraph in the RFO says to go to blackboard for distance learning but nothing has been updated there yet.

I checked ATRRS and there is a 19-501 class however it has even less information than the RFO. Has anyone else had any luck? Im thinking Im going to try emailing HRC if nothing is put out within a week or 2 after the new year.

#5 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 16:10

I was also selected for 19-017 and got an email about 2 weeks ago saying my class changed to 19-501. Since then I received an amendment to my RFO, it says my new report date is 04 May due to a change of training schedules and that all Phase I classes are cancelled.

The date change actually really worked out in my favor but Im still a little confused on it, as the next paragraph in the RFO says to go to blackboard for distance learning but nothing has been updated there yet.

I checked ATRRS and there is a 19-501 class however it has even less information than the RFO. Has anyone else had any luck? Im thinking Im going to try emailing HRC if nothing is put out within a week or 2 after the new year.

Same exact situation for me. There aren't any mil book subpages for that class either. I'm kind of glad I got moved to this class since it's a lot sooner.

• adriel0491 likes this

#6 adriel0491

adriel0491

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 16:55

I attended WOCS as part of class 18-501. They called 500's classes "Trap Classes". Our class was smaller(52 candidates) than normal and we were all there for aviation. With that being said, even if DL still a requirement I wouldn't worry about it since it literally takes no time to complete the 2 courses. They WILL create a milsuite and you WILL be contacted by your Primary TAC. Believe it or not WOCS is kinda well organized and they are not going to leave you hanging. I was selected on July and reported to WOCS in September got everything done and believe me, between getting orders, clearing, finding a new place and moving in less than 2 months, the DL portion was the least of my worries and still got it done.
  • Rillidan22 likes this

#7 Rillidan22

Rillidan22

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 December 2018 - 19:11

Thats crazy. A trap class huh?
  • adriel0491 and freebeerforvets like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRHome200BE_VRHome200NFCVRForum200HomePrecisionVRForumHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR Home