• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jacobusername

jacobusername

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2018 - 15:24

What kind of helicopter is pictured in the attached stock image? If this isnt the place to ask, can you redirect me to where I can ask this question?

Thank you.

Attached Files

#2 arotrhd

arotrhd

VR Veteran Poster

• VIP Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Location:UPPER ECHELON OF MEDIOCRITY, Danger close to the Western gateway of the IE - a short launch North of the Orange Curtain
  • Interests:Everyone Home Safely. Always.

Posted 23 December 2018 - 00:42

AS355. A little difficult for me to get more exact variant based in image and pretty sure it's not the"M". but there's your start.

Guinness (For Strength). Jameson (For Courage). Lex (For The Effort).
- Cap't Carrol 'Lex' LeFon, USN, 1960-2012

Fair seas and Headwinds over the deck, my Friend.

Commit to memory Checklist Items:

#1 ...Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses...
#2 No smoking 8 hours before the flight or drinking within 25 feet of the aircraft.
#3 If it can't be fixed with a hammer, it must be an electrical problem. Bend to fit, dent to match.
#4 I don't care about being right, as long as I prove you wrong.
#5 If you can't have a really good laugh, at least provide an entertaining cry.
#6 What the large print giveth, the fine print taketh away.
#7 Anyone who flies lower than me is a moron, anyone who flies higher is a maniac, any one who flies the same altitude is a threat.
#8 A boy makes his girl jealous of other women. A Gentleman makes other women jealous of a lady.
#9 The other vehicle is my crumple zone.
#10 One of the goals in my life is to be as good a person as my dog already thinks I am.
#11 America has a long history of dealing with those who stomp on rights. There’s the soap box, letter box, ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box for dealing with these sorts.
#12 Passion is what you do when it’s convenient, commitment is what you do when it is inconvenient.
#13 Never argue with an idiot; they bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.

#14 It is customary caveman tradition to curse inanimate objects after making a mistake that causes injury to self.

#15 History doesn’t always repeat, but it usually rhymes. Tree. Politician. Rope. Some assembly required.

#16 Always plan for the mission as if you are the wetware that others are trying to liquidate somewhere between Destruction Bay and Explosionville.

#17 A goal too easily achieved is often a disappointment.

"I will not turn my clock back. I will be living one hour in the future. I greet you, The People of the Past. Your ways are quaint."

And sometimes, it just has to be said:

"I rode the short bus and I don't remember seeing you on my bus. But you should have been on it."

#3 jacobusername

jacobusername

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2018 - 01:04

AS355. A little difficult for me to get more exact variant based in image and pretty sure it's not the"M". but there's your start.

Thank you very much for your response

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

NFCVRGeneral200Genesys VRForum200_GeneralPrecisionVRForumGeneral200HeliHelmetsBE_VRGen200Spectrum_VRGeneral468MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200