When you graduate flight school, which civilian/military certifications do you receive?

Please excuse the ignorance of the question if it is, I havent left for WOCS yet but will be soon. I dont exactly know which certs are available for civilians but does graduation flight school get you any FAA certs?

Again - this is probably worded terribly and Im sorry. I have no aviation experience but dying to know what will be the outcome other than flying for the army and fridge bitch. Also Im not looking to go to civilian airlines as Im coming close to my halfway mark in my career haha

Please excuse the ignorance of the question if it is, I havent left for WOCS yet but will be soon. I dont exactly know which certs are available for civilians but does graduation flight school get you any FAA certs?

Again - this is probably worded terribly and Im sorry. I have no aviation experience but dying to know what will be the outcome other than flying for the army and fridge bitch. Also Im not looking to go to civilian airlines as Im coming close to my halfway mark in my career haha

60, 47, and 64 students get a Commercial Pilot certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Instrument-Helicopter ratings. 60 students will get a C/S-70 type rating and 47 students will get a B/V-234 type rating.

When I graduated (not sure if the fixed-wing for life program has changed this), fixed wing students got a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Multi-Engine land, Rotorcraft-Helicopter, and Instument-Helicopter and Airplane ratings.

It should be said that these aren't automatically given to you either. You'll have to go to a Milcomp class on a Saturday at one point during flight school where they'll go over the questions and you'll take what is essentially an abridged version of the FAA's commercial written exam. Pass that and you go back over on graduation day to get your sign off and temporary certificate.

60, 47, and 64 students get a Commercial Pilot certificate with Rotorcraft-Helicopter and Instrument-Helicopter ratings. 60 students will get a C/S-70 type rating and 47 students will get a B/V-234 type rating.

When I graduated (not sure if the fixed-wing for life program has changed this), fixed wing students got a Commercial Pilot certificate with Airplane Multi-Engine land, Rotorcraft-Helicopter, and Instument-Helicopter and Airplane ratings.

It should be said that these aren't automatically given to you either. You'll have to go to a Milcomp class on a Saturday at one point during flight school where they'll go over the questions and you'll take what is essentially an abridged version of the FAA's commercial written exam. Pass that and you go back over on graduation day to get your sign off and temporary certificate.

Thanks for the input. Ive been trying to explain to my wife different things this can offer our lives other than QOL over what it is now but I dont really know how to research it all yet haha

I've been told (but haven't done research to verify) that classes taught in the LUH won't be eligible for the military competency exam in the near future due to a change in course requirements that no longer meet the FAA standards.

That was a rumor when I was in flight school too. I was in one of the first Lakota common core classes and we got everything. If you call the PHPA office in Daleville they'll tell you right away whether anything has changed as they're the ones who administer the test.