Report Date Help

I was picked up on the January board and am currently stationed in Hawaii. My wife and I found out that she was pregnant right before I was selected and her due date is Sep.19. Being stationed in Hawaii she won't be able to fly after 30 something weeks (OCT.) I'm a bit nervous because I do not want to get pushed back another 4-5 months. I have yet to receive a report date but am wondering if anyone else has any experience with this and whether or not I could report a bit earlier if I do get a date that's cutting it close. Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• Like 1

Since you are active duty, and should at least a year on station (might be a little more OCONUS), things should go quick. I was picked up on the NOV 17 board and was at Rucker in February. Also your wife can fly if cleared by her OBY to 35 ish weeks (my wife had to). If you hunt around you can find the contact for the lady at HRC that deals with school dates and try to contact her.

• Like 1