WOCS class 19-020

• 4 weeks later...

I went street-to-seat through Benning back in 2017. Got a buddy who just went through BCT and OCS at Benning as well recently so if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Currently halfway through the 60M course here at Rucker.

• Like 1

I went street-to-seat through Benning back in 2017. Got a buddy who just went through BCT and OCS at Benning as well recently so if you have any questions feel free to PM me. Currently halfway through the 60M course here at Rucker.

You don't happen to have a YouTube channel, do you?

Also, to everyone here who wants to live on base: Get on the Rucker housing wait list ASAP. I called today and I'm still a civilian but I got on it. ATM the wait list is a few months.

rucker.corviasmilitaryliving(dot)com

You don't happen to have a YouTube channel, do you?

Also, to everyone here who wants to live on base: Get on the Rucker housing wait list ASAP. I called today and I'm still a civilian but I got on it. ATM the wait list is a few months.

rucker.corviasmilitaryliving(dot)com

Good call on getting on that wait list. I'll be arriving to Ft Rucker as an E-5, I wonder if I'd be able to get on the list as a soon-to-be WO1. Anyone have any info on this? Corvias requires a rank to get info

Good call on getting on that wait list. I'll be arriving to Ft Rucker as an E-5, I wonder if I'd be able to get on the list as a soon-to-be WO1. Anyone have any info on this? Corvias requires a rank to get info

I made a reservation already and I am a civilian. They did not require any PCS orders or anything to make my reservation, but do need the orders before my move in date.

But it does appear to be a 6 month wait right now.

I'm not sure. I think one of the WOCs set it up, maybe from this page. I think the TACs just snuck in. There's actually quite a bit to do before WOCS. You all have plenty of time but there are T-shirt designs, rosters to do, morale memos to write, etc, on top of all the individual tasks. Obviously not everyone is as helpful as we all would like to see -- maybe they are the smart ones.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For how long were you on the waiting list ? Did they allow you to do the DL classes early?

I didn't wait at all. The DoD civilian at MEPS called to request a class date, and i got that one. I haven't done any distance learning, and I'm reliably informed that there's little need for it, but if someone knows better, I'm all ears.

hey guys. About the AKO account for street to seat candidates. We need to know our "Pay Entry Basic Date" (PEBD) for registration right.

Is the PEBD the "enlist date" or the "BT date" mentioned in our "Successful Reservation Was Completed" document? Or is it some other date?

(I ask cuz the DL phase requires an AKO account which in turn requires a PEBD.)

Would anyone be interested in a Facebook Group for the class? I've seen pages with a good amount of members for specific WOCS classes. VR is obviously good for people going WOFT, but FB might be better for reaching more of the class as a whole.

I would get in to that Facebook group. I leave for BCT at Ft Leonard Wood on 21 May so I'll be at Rucker for about a month prior to WOCS start date and would be happy to help incoming classmates as much as I can