29 replies to this topic

#21 Spitfirepeter

Spitfirepeter

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 19:31

2019 January board. I grabbed a guy's cancellation, otherwise my WOCS class would be somewhere in FY 2020.

For how long were you on the waiting list ? Did they allow you to do the DL classes early?

#22 R0cktiJump

R0cktiJump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 22:30

For how long were you on the waiting list ? Did they allow you to do the DL classes early?

I didn't wait at all. The DoD civilian at MEPS called to request a class date, and i got that one. I haven't done any distance learning, and I'm reliably informed that there's little need for it, but if someone knows better, I'm all ears.

#23 montyC

montyC

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 15:47

hey guys. About the AKO account for street to seat candidates. We need to know our "Pay Entry Basic Date" (PEBD) for registration right.

Is the PEBD the "enlist date" or the "BT date" mentioned in our "Successful Reservation Was Completed" document? Or is it some other date?

(I ask cuz the DL phase requires an AKO account which in turn requires a PEBD.)

#24 Itsmickyd

Itsmickyd

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 10:44

Would anyone be interested in a Facebook Group for the class? I've seen pages with a good amount of members for specific WOCS classes. VR is obviously good for people going WOFT, but FB might be better for reaching more of the class as a whole.

I would get in to that Facebook group. I leave for BCT at Ft Leonard Wood on 21 May so I'll be at Rucker for about a month prior to WOCS start date and would be happy to help incoming classmates as much as I can

#25 R0cktiJump

R0cktiJump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 14:43

I made a page but i think i did it wrong. Should it be a group instead?

#26 Sabell44

Sabell44

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 16:52

Hi all, 

I graduated WOCS class 19-08 as a street to seat candidate, and as a little tip, the TAC officers will treat you the same as the E-7/E-8's in your class. They will expect you to go into this class physically ready, and just as prepared for the fun to come as anyone else. 

That being said, have fun with it, don't let some hot shot E-7 act like they know everything but take advantage of some of their wisdom. 

Have fun with it and keep a good attitude! It'll take you farther than you think! 

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions! 

• montyC likes this

#27 R0cktiJump

R0cktiJump

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 13:46

All, 

Made a facebook group.

https://www.facebook...7468558240675//

#28 Rotarywing90

Rotarywing90

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 14:29

All, 

Made a facebook group.

https://www.facebook...7468558240675//

Real mvp
  • Rotarywing90 likes this

#29 Sabell44

Sabell44

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 18:26

hey guys. About the AKO account for street to seat candidates. We need to know our "Pay Entry Basic Date" (PEBD) for registration right.

Is the PEBD the "enlist date" or the "BT date" mentioned in our "Successful Reservation Was Completed" document? Or is it some other date?

(I ask cuz the DL phase requires an AKO account which in turn requires a PEBD.)

Your PEBD is the day after your "enlist date". Left for basic November 12, PEBD is November 13

#30 montyC

montyC

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 13:33

Thanks! I thought PEBD referred to Basic Training Date or Enlist Date

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)

FreeFlight_Home200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200LakeSuperior200PrecisionVRForumHome200BLR 200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR Home