I've known people who applied and were non selected as civilians, joined the army and were non-selected at first... it literally took them years but they didn't get "Salty AF". Being salty is not going to get you selected, improving where you can will. there is always room for improvement. Had a guy at wocs that was selected on his 5th attempt. Just because you were not selected doesn't mean is a joke. Hundreds get selected every year, many of them on their second look. Work for it and don't blame the "process".

If you saw my packet, you would see why Im salty AF. My ERB and ncoers speak volumes. In no way am I entitled to being selected but its like damn, what are they looking for. Ill go through it again. And see where I can improve. Hello July board

• Like 1

If you saw my packet, you would see why Im salty AF. My ERB and ncoers speak volumes. In no way am I entitled to being selected but its like damn, what are they looking for. Ill go through it again. And see where I can improve. Hello July board

It might have also been that they filled their quota. My husband had a great package and got picked on his second look. Their reasoning was quota, not quality. Just keep pushing and you'll have a great shot on the second look.

Based off your stats that you posted earlier in the thread, it very well could have been your age waiver and AFS waiver. The board may have decided they had enough FQ applicants with no waivers. Who knows. My suggestion is don't blame the process, improve your APFT and resubmit in the July board. Maybe the second time around they will see that you really want it. Best of luck to you.

Im not blaming the process. What I meant to say it sucks that you go through everything just to be told non select. I think you may by be right about having enough fully qualified applicants. I thought being that my waivers were approved I would fall into the fully qualified group and that wouldnt be held over my head. 1 more shot at this. Congrats to you on being selected

• Like 1

It might have also been that they filled their quota. My husband had a great package and got picked on his second look. Their reasoning was quota, not quality. Just keep pushing and you'll have a great shot on the second look.

Thanks. Hopefully that was the deal

Just looked at tour stats and they are SOLID! Don't give up and improve what you can. Had a guy getting selected at 35, you may know him given your background (Brandon Anderson). He is old AF and still he came out 2nd in the OML. Keep pushing!

🤞

Salty AF.... this process is a joke.... I dont even know what to improve on my packet for next board.

Take it easy SFC! I'm sure you will get selected next board. I remember seeing your post when you submitted your packet 3 weeks prior to May board. If that was other people, it would have been push through the July board. You have an awesome stats and lots of achievements under your belt. It might be the quotas are already filled. I've seen people posting in this forum that didn't get selected first time and didn't make any updates but got selected the second time. Unlike my friend, he's moral waiver for a DUI 6 years ago got disapproved, meaning, the board is getting tighter and tighter for people with any kind of waivers, based on my observation. Nonetheless, I root for you SFC! You will be flying in no time. Have faith and good luck!

Take it easy SFC! I'm sure you will get selected next board. I remember seeing your post when you submitted your packet 3 weeks prior to May board. If that was other people, it would have been push through the July board. You have an awesome stats and lots of achievements under your belt. It might be the quotas are already filled. I've seen people posting in this forum that didn't get selected first time and didn't make any updates but got selected the second time. Unlike my friend, he's moral waiver for a DUI 6 years ago got disapproved, meaning, the board is getting tighter and tighter for people with any kind of waivers, based on my observation. Nonetheless, I root for you SFC! You will be flying in no time. Have faith and good luck!

👍 thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone who is active duty gotten their date yet?

I'm active duty and have not received any dates. I received an email from from Ms. Beard-Greene on 22 MAY, and one from SFC Swartz on 28 May. Both emails are saying to wait on follow on emails. Any other active duty Non Army in the same situation?

Has anyone who is active duty gotten their date yet?

We started a Whattsapp group chat. This is to keep us in the loop and mitigate problems before we encounter them. I'm AD Marine, any AD can join. Just PM your number and download the app. It's a great app because you can mute notifications, and it's easy to share files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think someone, somewhere said it was around 30-35% selected. Not sure though, I could be way off.

I tried finding it in here but couldn't. I was just wondering. Thank you!

I thought those were civilians selected for active duty since I think it was posted before the AD results came out.

Yep. I remember reading that before I found out. And I think I was the first to get word of the AD on the page. So jury is still out regarding AD percentages.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone AD from this board get there orders yet?

You arent going to see orders for a month until after your selection board and all of the WOCS courses are filled through March 2020, per HRC.

Source: I was selected on the May 2019 board. I have orders for WOCS starting March 2020.

We all have orders.