297 replies to this topic

#281 Ragnar

Ragnar

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 13:54

Just looked at tour stats and they are SOLID! Don't give up and improve what you can. Had a guy getting selected at 35, you may know him given your background (Brandon Anderson). He is old AF and still he came out 2nd in the OML. Keep pushing!

🤞

#282 SaltyHovers

SaltyHovers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 19:01

Is anyone able to send me the MILPER message with the board results? HRC webpage is giving me some problems.
  • DSHEED likes this

#283 atdm14

atdm14

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 17:37

Salty AF.... this process is a joke.... I dont even know what to improve on my packet for next board.

Take it easy SFC! I'm sure you will get selected next board. I remember seeing your post when you submitted your packet 3 weeks prior to May board. If that was other people, it would have been push through the July board. You have an awesome stats and lots of achievements under your belt. It might be the quotas are already filled. I've seen people posting in this forum that didn't get selected first time and didn't make any updates but got selected the second time. Unlike my friend, he's moral waiver for a DUI 6 years ago got disapproved, meaning, the board is getting tighter and tighter for people with any kind of waivers, based on my observation. Nonetheless, I root for you SFC! You will be flying in no time. Have faith and good luck!

#284 Ragnar

Ragnar

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 18:31

Take it easy SFC! I'm sure you will get selected next board. I remember seeing your post when you submitted your packet 3 weeks prior to May board. If that was other people, it would have been push through the July board. You have an awesome stats and lots of achievements under your belt. It might be the quotas are already filled. I've seen people posting in this forum that didn't get selected first time and didn't make any updates but got selected the second time. Unlike my friend, he's moral waiver for a DUI 6 years ago got disapproved, meaning, the board is getting tighter and tighter for people with any kind of waivers, based on my observation. Nonetheless, I root for you SFC! You will be flying in no time. Have faith and good luck!

👍 thanks

#285 SwissK31

SwissK31

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 17:02

Got new dates:

Basic: August 2019

WOCS: Late October 2019.  

It should be the first WOCS class for FY20.  

#286 Zerolimitz3

Zerolimitz3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 21:22

Has anyone who is active duty gotten their date yet?
  • Maserrato likes this

#287 Maserrato

Maserrato

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 08:45

I'm active duty and have not received any dates. I received an email from from Ms. Beard-Greene on 22 MAY, and one from SFC Swartz on 28 May. Both emails are saying to wait on follow on emails. Any other active duty Non Army in the same situation?

#288 Maserrato

Maserrato

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:20

We started a Whattsapp group chat. This is to keep us in the loop and mitigate problems before we encounter them. I'm AD Marine, any AD can join. Just PM your number and download the app. It's a great app because you can mute notifications, and it's easy to share files.

#289 rbreith

rbreith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 07:38

Got my dates today.

Report date 2020-02-19 End date 2020-03-25

• squadra likes this

#290 GM1

GM1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Company working for:USN

Posted 10 July 2019 - 07:32

So what was the total applied/selected AD ratio?

#291 Richie88

Richie88

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:57

I think someone, somewhere said it was around 30-35% selected. Not sure though, I could be way off.

#292 GM1

GM1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Company working for:USN

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:15

I think someone, somewhere said it was around 30-35% selected. Not sure though, I could be way off.

I tried finding it in here but couldn't. I was just wondering. Thank you!

#293 Columbu28

Columbu28

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:39

Was it really that low? Im not doubting as much as just didnt realize.

#294 Therious

Therious

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:38

Was it really that low? Im not doubting as much as just didnt realize.

Yup 20 out of 61 selected. You can see the results of page 12 of this forum. It was a stressful board to be a part of!

#295 Columbu28

Columbu28

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 11:43

Yeah I didnt know those numbers were for AD.

#296 eyrk

eyrk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 13:15

I thought those were civilians selected for active duty since I think it was posted before the AD results came out.

#297 eyrk

eyrk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 13:16

I went back and looked, the 20 out of 61 is for civilians selected

#298 Columbu28

Columbu28

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 July 2019 - 13:17

I thought those were civilians selected for active duty since I think it was posted before the AD results came out.

Yep. I remember reading that before I found out. And I think I was the first to get word of the AD on the page. So jury is still out regarding AD percentages.
  • GM1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeliHelmets-VR HomeFreeFlight_Home200PrecisionVRForumHome200BLR 200Spectrum_VRHome200LakeSuperior200Guidance Home 200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200