You both should identify a Warrant Officer Recruiting station to call, give the recruiter your first and last name, and theyll be able to give you a status as to where its at. Social also works too. It takes two seconds for them to check the status of it. Research online for this info.

You both should identify a Warrant Officer Recruiting station to call, give the recruiter your first and last name, and theyll be able to give you a status as to where its at. Social also works too. It takes two seconds for them to check the status of it. Research online for this info.

Already been down that route. They said they have nothing to do with Civilian WOFT applications and directed me back to my recruiter.

Thanks I appreciate that!

So when the package is submitted, does the recruiter get a notification or anything of that sort Or everything is just uploaded and ready to view for the board?

So here is the process my recruiter spelled out to me: (Civilian process.)

1st - Starts with your individual recruiter.

2nd - The recruiter sends it to their station command.

3rd - It then goes to Battalion command to be reviewed.

4th- Battalion sends it to Fort Knox.

My understanding is that any recruiter should be able to find out electronically if the packet was received by the board after that 4th step. But whether or not they will go out of their way to find out for you is another story- or they may not know how to check. Additionally, I found that my recruiter is a bit apprehensive to bug their Battalion command.

I considered calling Battalion directly, but I imagine that would just aggravate them for going over my recruiting station's head.

Swiss,

Your recruiter missed step 5. The packet goes to the USAREC proponent at Ft Knox, before its sent to the board and receives a status.

For what its worth, after my battalion QCd and sent it to Knox, mine sat for a 2 weeks before I got board ready status.

In all likelihood your updates and packet will be good to go, but waiting to find out is the worst.

• Like 1

Swiss,

Your recruiter missed step 5. The packet goes to the USAREC proponent at Ft Knox, before its sent to the board and receives a status.

For what its worth, after my battalion QCd and sent it to Knox, mine sat for a 2 weeks before I got board ready status.

In all likelihood your updates and packet will be good to go, but waiting to find out is the worst.

Ah gotchya.

Yeah maybe I should ask them specifically if it is "board ready".

Is it just me or are there very few civilian packets being posted on the May Board Forum? After doing a count of everyone who stated they were civilian I have counted nine applicants. I have posted the averages of those who have made it clear they were civilians with a comparison to the 20/42 selected applicants on the March Board.

Averages

GT Score: 131

SIFT: 55

APFT: 276

Flight: 13.36 Hours (Of those with stated flight time)

Education: 3.24 GPA

Bachelor: 8

Associates: 2

Highschool: 1

March Applicant Averages

GT Score: 125

AFPT: 259

Flight: 3 aviations licenses

Education: 2.9 GPA

Graduate Degree: 2

Bachelors: 13

Associates: 0

High School: 5

Of course I understand there will be those that choose not to post their statistics publicly. I just find it strange the lack civilian applicants posting on this board. Anyone please feel free to double check my count and math.

EDIT: To add another civilian applicant to averages.

• Like 2

Is it just me or are there very few civilian packets being posted on the May Board Forum? After doing a count of everyone who stated they were civilian I have counted nine applicants. I have posted the averages of those who have made it clear they were civilians with a comparison to the 20/42 selected applicants on the March Board.

Averages

SIFT: 54

APFT: 275

Bachelor: 6

March Applicant Averages

Of course I understand there will be those that choose not to post their statistics publicly. I just find it strange the lack civilian applicants posting on this board. Anyone please feel free to double check my count and math.

There havent been too many Active duty to post either.. If some of those non-selects first submission was March, theyll automatically trickle over to the May board to compete a second time. Best of luck to you and I hope you get selected!

• Like 1

Averages

APFT: 275

Bachelor: 6

March Applicant Averages

That was nice of you to do the averages.

You would think that with less applicants, more will get picked up. However, they have maintained 50% for a while now though. We'll see.

On a side note, I was given the opportunity to re-take the ASVAB to raise my GT from 126. Literally every single person I've spoken to said not to worry about it. Is GT not considered significant to the board?

That was nice of you to do the averages.

You would think that with less applicants, more will get picked up. However, they have maintained 50% for a while now though. We'll see.

On a side note, I was given the opportunity to re-take the ASVAB to raise my GT from 126. Literally every single person I've spoken to said not to worry about it. Is GT not considered significant to the board?

I would not. The GT is insignificant compared to the other stats. Your massive APFT increase and LORs will carry you through just fine.

Best of luck to you and everyone on this board. Eager to hear what happens with yall once Im back from basic.

• Like 1

Same situation here. Unfortunately the only person that can find out if your packet made it to USAREC is your recruiter. Once you submit your packet to them, you have no control over it.

That fact has driven me nuts.

Same here, I've had issues with my recruiter. It just makes me that much more nervous how much control over my fate that he has.

I am a civilian applicant. I was FQ-NS in March. This is my second look.

GT: 126

APFT: 286

LOR's:
O7 (Retired Commanding General of Army Aviation Branch & Fort Rucker / C.E.O. of aviation contracting group.)
CW5 (AD 160th SOAR / 153EL)
CW5 (Retired Aviator / Chief Personnel proponent at Rucker.)
CW4 (AD 160th SOAR / 153E / Personal Friend for several years.)

School: 68 Credits, 3.5 GPA, A.S. Physics (Grad date: 07MAY2019.)
Military: None
Flight: 5 Hours Rotary-Wing
Physical: Stamped - Fully Qualified
Med/Moral Waivers: None
Battalion: Quality Checked. My updates should be received by Fort Knox shortly.
Good luck to everyone. If I don't make it this board, I will find a way to waiver so I can have a third look in July.

Were these your stats for the March board as well? If not, what updates did you do?

Same here, I've had issues with my recruiter. It just makes me that much more nervous how much control over my fate that he has.

If that makes you nervous you might want to reconsider the military. You will have little control over your life for the next eight years if you are selected.

If that makes you nervous you might want to reconsider the military. You will have little control over your life for the next eight years if you are selected.

Lets take a step back... Recruiters making you nervous because you are relying on another person to do their job so you can live out your goals is normal. And if it doesnt make you nervous it should.

There are good, bad and indifferent recruiters. If you are active duty and your recruiter isnt responding follow the steps on the site and find another recruiter. If you are a civilian, its free market call another recruiter.

• Like 3

Few more days until the May board convenes! Best of luck to me and everyone!! We will get selected one day!

On a side note, asking for a friend, he had a moral waiver disapproved recently. Anyone here that had the same fate?

What are your stats?

No need to patronize. I would question anyone's mental stability if they weren't nervous about it.

• Like 1

I meant that it makes me nervous for my fate to be in the hands of someone else whether thats good or bad. In my case, bad. For civilian applicants a recruiter plays a large part in their woft application process. Yes, I have done all of my due dilligence and all of the heavy lifting in regards to the meat of my packet but I still have to rely on my recruiter to do his job. At which he has proven time and time again to be deficient. At this point in my process it made more sense to stick with him than to find a new one. I tried.

Im prior service. Do you think that just because you join the army that you have no control over your career...your life?? You absolutely are the master of your own fate. I would hope that you do not find comfort in the misconception otherwise.

• Like 3

Well said! Be sure to cover up with that DD214 blanket tonight.

I meant that it makes me nervous for my fate to be in the hands of someone else whether thats good or bad. In my case, bad. For civilian applicants a recruiter plays a large part in their woft application process. Yes, I have done all of my due dilligence and all of the heavy lifting in regards to the meat of my packet but I still have to rely on my recruiter to do his job. At which he has proven time and time again to be deficient. At this point in my process it made more sense to stick with him than to find a new one. I tried.

Im prior service. Do you think that just because you join the army that you have no control over your career...your life?? You absolutely are the master of your own fate. I would hope that you do not find comfort in the misconception otherwise.

• Like 1