Just started my packet a few weeks ago and was wondering if I could get any tips.

GT: 128

SIFT: 58

LOR: None currently asking around trying to find people

APFT: Haven't taken it yet working on boosting it some more, but i'm around a 250 as of now

Flight: Around 6 hours flight time in a Citabria with my Dad

AD Army

ASVAB/GT: 94/132

SIFT: 46

APFT: 293

Flight Physical: Stamped/ hearing waiver

Education: 37 credits towards BS

Mil: E-7- 12 years TIS, All top block ncoers- airborne/air assault/pathfinder/jumpmaster/RSLC/Ranger

Top awards: bronze star- meritorious service medal- 5 arcoms

LORs: 0-3, 0-5, CW4

Waivers: age and afs approved

Submitted my packet a little over 3 weeks ago. Age waiver and afs waiver were approved about 6 days ago. Packet is board ready

Good luck to everyone!!

• Like 3

May be the wrong thread for this but did anyone else on the May Board not have to turn in their handwritten narrative? I was looking at my application and the typed narrative was listed in the attached documents in Block 11, but not the handwritten. I was wondering if they took this out as a requirement?

• Like 1

May be the wrong thread for this but did anyone else on the May Board not have to turn in their handwritten narrative? I was looking at my application and the typed narrative was listed in the attached documents in Block 11, but not the handwritten. I was wondering if they took this out as a requirement?

No, it is not a requirement anymore. I think even for the OCS board you don't have to do it anymore either.

• Like 3

Ragnar I am curious how bad your hearing was. Mine is pretty messed up. I have 60s under certain frequencies.

AD Army

ASVAB/GT: 94/132

SIFT: 46

APFT: 293

Flight Physical: Stamped/ hearing waiver

Education: 37 credits towards BS

Mil: E-7- 12 years TIS, All top block ncoers- airborne/air assault/pathfinder/jumpmaster/RSLC/Ranger

Top awards: bronze star- meritorious service medal- 5 arcoms

LORs: 0-3, 0-5, CW4

Waivers: age and afs approved

Submitted my packet a little over 3 weeks ago. Age waiver and afs waiver were approved about 6 days ago. Packet is board ready

Good luck to everyone!!

Haha this wait is agonizing! At least I had finals and graduation to take my mind off selection for a while, but now i'm sitting in the same boat as everyone else refreshing this page well over 50 times a day knowing that the results won't be posted for at least a few days. Weren't the March Board results posted the same Thursday as the board for civilians?

• Like 1

Haha this wait is agonizing! At least I had finals and graduation to take my mind off selection for a while, but now i'm sitting in the same boat as everyone else refreshing this page well over 50 times a day knowing that the results won't be posted for at least a few days. Weren't the March Board results posted the same Thursday as the board for civilians?

Yes civilians got the results on Thursday for the last board. However it could always be different this time.

Some of us who are on our second look have a lot riding on this board, and I am pretty nervous.

I am at least comfortable knowing that I did absolutely everything I possible could to improve my packet.

• Like 1

Civilian here. I am so nervous! I want to be selected so badly! I have been doing PT 6-7 days a week since December 2017 to get in shape, and started building my packet December 2018. It has been such a long process and I am dying to see the results.

• Like 1

Civilian here. I am so nervous! I want to be selected so badly! I have been doing PT 6-7 days a week since December 2017 to get in shape, and started building my packet December 2018. It has been such a long process and I am dying to see the results.

What were all your stats? You can see how they line up with those selected in boards before.

Yes civilians got the results on Thursday for the last board. However it could always be different this time.

Some of us who are on our second look have a lot riding on this board, and I am pretty nervous.

I am at least comfortable knowing that I did absolutely everything I possible could to improve my packet.

Im on my second look as well. Im rooting for you man!