Class reschedule

Has anyone ever successfully rescheduled their class to an earlier date or know the process to? My physical will expire 7 days before I graduate and Im worried about re doing it before WOCS. It took almost 6 months the first time because the provider is extremely hard to access (even to me as a medic, hes technically my boss) and now he has PCS. The flight nurse put my examination date as the date the phase 1 was initiated (not the actual exam date), does anyone know if this is correct or have any proof I can use to argue it with her? I told the flight nurse about this issue and she said to wait a few months then start an extended AO?? Im worried that if I follow her guidance I wont have a physical. Ive already had issues many times but they are my only route to have the physical done. Any advice, suggestions or answers will be greatly appreciated and welcomed. Thank you!

Thanks for the great feedback! Ill shoot him an email when I get back to civilization and let yall know what he says. Ill ask about the physical being slightly expired through WOCS as well. I wouldnt think it would be a huge issue just to have it through WOCS but when the information sheet specifically states they will turn you away if thats the case its not something I want to risk. Thanks again!

Pretty sure in the welcome letter it states you have to have an unexpired flight physical through WOCS. I dont have access to the welcome email, but Ill double check Monday and make sure.

Thats correct, your physical has to be good through WOCS and then you will get another done before you start WOBC thatll be good for the rest of the time you are in school.