• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Wrench_Monkey

Wrench_Monkey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 20:42

I am a prior service Army Soldier wanting to go W.O.F.T. The one concern holding me back is I was chaptered from the Army for height and weight. This is a RE3 on my dd214 and an Honorable discharge. I understand that going back into regular army at this time I would need a waiver, and a solid PT score to get back in. Would this be the same for W.O.F.T? I have been involved within the civilian sector of the helicopter community for almost 4 years now. I can get solid LOR’s Study almost every day for the SIFT. This is something I am not sure a regular Army recruiter would be knowledgeable on so I am not sure who to ask. Thank you for any advice.

#2 DakotaDethklok

DakotaDethklok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 21:29

It doesnt matter what you are trying to do coming back in. RE3 is an RE3. You could be coming back as a trained surgeon, youre still going to be required to meet the standards in AR 600-9, pass a pt test, and wait on your waiver to be approved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Guidance Home 200FreeFlight_Home200BLR 200Spectrum_VRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeGenesys VR Forum 200PrecisionVRForumHome200LakeSuperior200MaunaLoaVRHome200