3 replies to this topic

#1 zaurus

zaurus

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:02

Why is that so important? General James McConville branched Aviation out of USMA (West Point). He will be the 1st Aviation Branched CSA. That being the case, he may have a direct impact on the future of Army aviation in selecting the new aerial vehicles. 

#2 nil5038

nil5038

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 10:33

That's awesome I really hope some more of our more experienced  forum posters weigh in on what this could mean. 

I could see big things but my guess would be not much as far as the AV branch goes. My hopes and dreams lie with him bringing one piece flight suits back

#3 zaurus

zaurus

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:43

Nil5038

It's interesting you mentioned in bringing back the 1 piece flight suit. The AF is experimenting on the two piece flight suit for their non fighter aircrew members. Perhaps the USAF will rejoin the Army in the near future.

#4 StockTrader

StockTrader

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 813 posts
  • Interests:Trucks, Baseball, Helicopters
  • Company working for:CW2, US Army, 64 Driver

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:12

That's awesome I really hope some more of our more experienced  forum posters weigh in on what this could mean. 
I could see big things but my guess would be not much as far as the AV branch goes. My hopes and dreams lie with him bringing one piece flight suits back

Its going to be good for aviation. The General and his family are amazing people.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Guidance Home 200LakeSuperior200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeGenesys VR Forum 200Spectrum_VRHome200FreeFlight_Home200PrecisionVRForumHome200BLR 200