#1 gravityrideseverything

gravityrideseverything

CFI Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Company working for:U.S. Coast Guard

Posted 29 March 2019 - 23:46

As an active sister service selectee for the National Guard, MEPS should be almost identical to active duty to a certain extent? Flight physical is good to go, therefore no physical exam is required. Tests are completed, therefore verification of required passing scores. I feel like I know most of the answers, I just need confirmation that I'm pointed in the right direction. I don't think this is a very common scenario.

Questions:
1. Is any type of physical required with valid flight physical?
2. Will I be given my class dates at initial MEPS so I can coordinate my separation?
3. Does the MEPS have to be in state selected in or can it be completed at local MEPS?
4. Is there anyone who has gone through anything remotely close to this?
5. What should I expect to bring to MEPS? (Flight physical, SIFT results, REDD report, references explaining WOCS guidance, ETC...?)

My situation is such a black hole, every time I reference some manual I am told that the NG doesn't adhere to this but does for this. Anyone have any insight on this process? Please DM me if you have some knowledge. It is so much easier to have a solid reference to show and say "it's right here in the manual, I don't have to do this sh*t!" I get answers that I know don't make sense but don't want to create unnecessary turmoil when I know I can just show the reference.

I'm still waiting on my age waiver approval from wherever it is now. It has been approved and signed by SAO and TAG.

One day at a time.

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200HeliHelmets-VR HomeGuidance Home 200Spectrum_VRHome200FreeFlight_Home200PrecisionVRForumHome200BLR 200LakeSuperior200