WOCS Pre-Reporting Checklist

Hi guys. I am a street-to-seat selectee for the Army, and I am looking for some guidance concerning the WOCS Pre-reporting Checklist. (I have not yet shipped to BCT fyi). Anyway, we're required to report to Rucker with certain documents, but a lot of these documents were not required when we submitted our flight packets. Some of these include:

1. HQ USAREC Form 3.1 in lieu of the approved DD Form 2808, Report of Medical Examination

-----> (I currently have DD Forms 2808 and 2807-1. Do I just need to present these documents to the doctors/MEPS who did my flight physical and ask them to issue me an HQ USAREC Form 3.1?)

2. DL Completion Certificate

-----> (does this refer to distance learning? do non-prior service street-to-seat selectees need this?)

3. DA Form 4856, Developmental Counseling Form

-----> (what is this? do non-prior service street-to-seat selectees need this?)

4. Enlisted Record Brief

-----> (whom do we get this from? and when do we get it?)

5. SGLI Selection

-----> (when do we apply for this?)

6. Record of Emergency Data

-----> (when do we fill this up?)

7. DA 2-1

-----> (what is this? do non-prior service street-to-seat selectees need this?)

8. DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents

-----> (Non-prior service street-to-seat selectees do NOT need this. Am I correct?)

9. DD Form 220, Active Duty Report

-----> (Non-prior service street-to-seat selectees do NOT need this. Am I correct?)

10. 15 copies of individuals orders received (PCS for Aviation)

-----> (Whom do we get this from? and at what point do we get this?)

11. Soldier's transportation requirements completed

-----> (is this a document?)

To be brief, my questions are: From whom do we get these documents from? And at what point do we get/apply for them? Do all these documents apply to non-prior service street to seat selectees?

Am I overthinking this checklist???

1. HQ USAREC Form 3.1 in lieu of the approved DD Form 2808, Report of Medical Examination

stamped 2808 is good for aviation

2. DL Completion Certificate

Yes youll sign up for the distance learningits mostly print outs youll need for blocks of instructions at WOCS, but youll also need other documents on there. Shoot me a DM if you cannot find how to get registered.

3. DA Form 4856, Developmental Counseling Form

Not sure on why you would need this, but counselings are common, so dont fret this one.

4. Enlisted Record Brief

BCT

5. SGLI

BCT

6. Record of Emergency Data

BCT

-----> (when do we fill this up?)

7. DA 2-1

Sure you dont mean 4-1? You should have a 4-1 and 4-2 which is your initial contract that will change with when you sign your actual ADSO.

8. DD Form 214, Discharge Papers and Separation Documents

Correct, you do not need this

9. DD Form 220, Active Duty Report

Same

10. 15 copies of individuals orders received (PCS for Aviation

BCT

11. Soldier's transportation requirements completed

BCT

To be brief, my questions are: From whom do we get these documents from? And at what point do we get/apply for them? Do all these documents apply to non-prior service street to seat selectees?

Am I overthinking this checklist???

Vast majority of this will be given at BCT, the rest can be handled at in-processing at WOCS. If you don't have it now, don't sweat it. If you have it now, make sure to have it at WOCS (I would also upload a copy somewhere in case you lose/damage your paperwork at BCT).
  • Like 1

Vast majority of this will be given at BCT, the rest can be handled at in-processing at WOCS. If you don't have it now, don't sweat it. If you have it now, make sure to have it at WOCS (I would also upload a copy somewhere in case you lose/damage your paperwork at BCT).

Thanks!

But, what about "HQ USAREC Form 3.1 in lieu of the approved DD Form 2808"? Is this given at BCT too?

I would hate to travel all the way back to the examining doctor/MEPS or, worse, retake my flight physical... I'm sure everyone here has the same thoughts.