Looking for recruiter willing to check status of my package

It also says, If you encounter issues processing your packet through your local Army Recruiting Center please contact the USAREC WOFT Program Manager at 502-626-3104. verbatim on the WO Recruiting website...

• Like 1

It also says, If you encounter issues processing your packet through your local Army Recruiting Center please contact the USAREC WOFT Program Manager at 502-626-3104. verbatim on the WO Recruiting website...

I've been calling since Monday and no answer, unfortunately.

I understand that you guys might be Active-Duty applicants... But like I said on that forum, the WO Recruiters will only point you in the direction of civilian recruiters. (At least for the WO Recruiter in my region.) I think that program manager is a much better bet.

Adding to my last post-

Just for the sake of double checking, I called my local WO Recruiter again. They offered to take my SSN and check my status.

Evidently, they can see my name on the system, but no details whatsoever. According to them, there are certain privacy protections that civilians have, that makes it so that only the civilian recruiting side of USAREC can see any details.

Adding to my last post-

Just for the sake of double checking, I called my local WO Recruiter again. They offered to take my SSN and check my status.

Evidently, they can see my name on the system, but no details whatsoever. According to them, there are certain privacy protections that civilians have, that makes it so that only the civilian recruiting side of USAREC can see any details.

Would you be willing to ask about mine? Just want to know anything about the status. Especially that you can see it on there.

Would you be willing to ask about mine? Just want to know anything about the status. Especially that you can see it on there.

Doing that would require me taking your SSN. That would be a privacy violation. I would suggest just going to the WO Recruiting list, start with the one in your region. If that doesn't work, expand to other regions.

https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/WO_BRIEFINGS/

Like I said though, they probably won't be able to tell you much.

I'll definitely try a different region. Thanks a lot for the help

Edit: Found someone willing to help in a different region! Thanks for the tips

If they actually manage to check any details about your packet, let me know their region and name, I'll call them to check mine too.