How to Check Status of My Flight Waivers

Hello,

I did both parts of my flight physical at Ft. Eustis in Newport News VA back in March. The flight surgeon nurse told me it could be a little while before a decision is made on my waiver. I call once a week to ask to speak to the nurse about the status of my waiver. Only one time have I ever been able to get him on the phone. The rest of the times I called I get a voicemail, or the front desk. In both situations I leave a message about what I am calling about and my phone number. He never calls me back.

I saw on Ft. Rucker's website that it is possible to check flight waiver statuses' on a website. When I look more into this option it appears to be only for current military members, I am a civilian. I read all over Ft Rucker's website all yesterday looking for a phone number for a department relevant to call to check my waiver status but I don't see one. Does anyone here know of a way for a civilian to check their flight waiver status straight from the waiver processing department at Ft. Rucker?

Thank you.

Hello,

I did both parts of my flight physical at Ft. Eustis in Newport News VA back in March. The flight surgeon nurse told me it could be a little while before a decision is made on my waiver. I call once a week to ask to speak to the nurse about the status of my waiver. Only one time have I ever been able to get him on the phone. The rest of the times I called I get a voicemail, or the front desk. In both situations I leave a message about what I am calling about and my phone number. He never calls me back.

I saw on Ft. Rucker's website that it is possible to check flight waiver statuses' on a website. When I look more into this option it appears to be only for current military members, I am a civilian. I read all over Ft Rucker's website all yesterday looking for a phone number for a department relevant to call to check my waiver status but I don't see one. Does anyone here know of a way for a civilian to check their flight waiver status straight from the waiver processing department at Ft. Rucker?

Thank you.

Try giving this number a call.

This is a contact number I found on this forum months ago. It came in handy because I called it and was able to get my physical stamped in a one day turn around. Im AD, so as you said, I had the website where I could see when my flight surgeon submitted it, to when it was stamped qualified from Rucker. And my stamped physical was attached on there. I hope this helps and I hope you can get an answer. I hope you make it in to the May board!

Thank you for that. I called them, turns out my paperwork has not been submitted to them yet, so Ft. Eustis has some 'splaining to do tomorrow.

Youre welcome! Im glad you could get an answer! Definitely call the flight surgeon at eustis then. My flight surgeon sat on mine for three weeks. Told my 1SG about it, the same day, it was then submitted to Rucker!