• Please log in to reply
204 replies to this topic

#41 BlackLeo

BlackLeo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 11:40

Navy applicant here. My packet is currently at USAREC level pending "board ready" status.

GT: 113

APFT: 258

SIFT: 52

LOR: (Army) CW5, CW4, CW4, (Navy) O-5, O-5, O-4 *All aviators except O-4

Experience: 6 years AD, 6 years reserve. MH-53E Crew Chief, C-40(737) 2nd Loadmaster, ScanEagle UAV Pilot and Maint Tech.

Flight: 9.3hrs Cessna 172R, 0.5hrs Airbus H125, 0.5hrs Robinson R-44.

Waivers: None 

Very confident with my packet and hope we all get selected! Good luck brothers and sisters!

#42 texmex11x

texmex11x

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 15:46

Just spitballing here but anyone knows the time frame it takes to approve a waiver? As the month comes to an end, I am growing nervous this waiver won't get done in time for the July board. It been on initiated status for over two weeks now. The waiver is for a bird I shot, two waterfowl seasons ago. 

#43 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 18:56

https://recruiting.a...WOR/WAIVER_ETP/

• texmex11x likes this

#44 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 19:05

I was not able to get my packet in on time for the May board, but I have received my board ready status for July's Board.  Best of Luck to all that have applied!

GT: 117
SIFT: 56
APFT: 280 consistent
EDUCATION: A.A. Degree 3.4 GPA
MILITARY: 7 years
FLIGHT: None
LORS: Company (O4), BN (O5), and CW5 Aviator
OTHER INFO:  CL Senior Leaders Course. last NCOER is Most Q
SELECTED: TBD       

#45 texmex11x

texmex11x

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 20:52

That info went hard AF, thanks!

#46 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 22:11

That info went hard AF, thanks!

Glad I could help.

#47 SwissK31

SwissK31

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 16:19

If any of you guys need help with the packet, I can do my best to help out.  I was selected in May and leave in a month for Basic Training.  Feel free to message me with questions or if you want me to review an essay.  

• Anatalias and DSHEED like this

#48 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 16:00

Hey, I'm street to seat and my recruited says that I have to do local boards but my application has to be in by July 1. I read somewhere that they don't do local boards anymore. Does anyone know?

#49 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 16:03

If any of you guys need help with the packet, I can do my best to help out.  I was selected in May and leave in a month for Basic Training.  Feel free to message me with questions or if you want me to review an essay.  

My packet is due July 1, but if my recruiter screwed up and I don't board until September can you look at my essay. I'm ok at everything else, messed up the SIFT though and I didn't get any feedback on my essay.

#50 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 16:07

I'm new to this and it says they won't post my question until I have 1 more approved post so any information anyone can give me about my packet timeline. Deadline is tomorrow but the recruiter said it would be submitted "pending my physical" because he didn't get it done in time. Will I get deferred to September?

#51 montyC

montyC

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 11:39

I'm new to this and it says they won't post my question until I have 1 more approved post so any information anyone can give me about my packet timeline. Deadline is tomorrow but the recruiter said it would be submitted "pending my physical" because he didn't get it done in time. Will I get deferred to September?

Definitely. If you haven't gotten your flight physical done yet, I honestly don't see you making the July Board.

#52 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:02

Definitely. If you haven't gotten your flight physical done yet, I honestly don't see you making the July Board.

#53 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:04

Are you street to seat? My recruiter keeps telling me that hes waiting for approval for my flight physical. Hes been telling me this for 3 weeks. How long did you have to wait after you took your SIFT to get your flight physical?

#54 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:09

Are you street to seat? My recruiter keeps telling me that hes waiting for approval for my flight physical. Hes been telling me this for 3 weeks. How long did you have to wait after you took your SIFT to get your flight physical?

You can always call yourself 🤷 to check the status of your.flight physical.

#55 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:11

You can always call yourself 🤷 to check the status of your.flight physical.

I havent gotten an appointment yet. How can I get an appointment for my flight physical?

#56 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:15

I havent gotten an appointment yet. How can I get an appointment for my flight physical?

I thought you meant you were waiting to see if it was approved. As long as you have your SIFT score and MEPS physical done, he can call to make an appointment. He has to call the nearest post that does them for his RS. Where are you coming out of?
  • kidd23 likes this

#57 kidd23

kidd23

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:20

I thought you meant you were waiting to see if it was approved. As long as you have your SIFT score and MEPS physical done, he can call to make an appointment. He has to call the nearest post that does them for his RS. Where are you coming out of?

Im street to seat. Civilian in Miami.

#58 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:21

Im street to seat. Civilian in Miami.

I'll DM you. I came out of Tampa
  • Anatalias likes this

#59 SwissK31

SwissK31

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 12:43

Sorry I'm just now seeing the posts.  I can read your essay, just message me on here with it.  

#60 montyC

montyC

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 13:46

yup. just a few weeks. The flight doc was available when I took the SIFT. However, this isn't the case for most people. It normally takes months before you can get a hold of a flight doc...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Packet

15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)

Content Spy

MaunaLoaVRHome200Guidance Home 200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200BLR 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeLakeSuperior200PrecisionVRForumHome200FreeFlight_Home200