July 2019 Board

I'm new to this and it says they won't post my question until I have 1 more approved post so any information anyone can give me about my packet timeline. Deadline is tomorrow but the recruiter said it would be submitted "pending my physical" because he didn't get it done in time. Will I get deferred to September?

Definitely. If you haven't gotten your flight physical done yet, I honestly don't see you making the July Board.

Are you street to seat? My recruiter keeps telling me that hes waiting for approval for my flight physical. Hes been telling me this for 3 weeks. How long did you have to wait after you took your SIFT to get your flight physical?

You can always call yourself 🤷 to check the status of your.flight physical.

I havent gotten an appointment yet. How can I get an appointment for my flight physical?

I thought you meant you were waiting to see if it was approved. As long as you have your SIFT score and MEPS physical done, he can call to make an appointment. He has to call the nearest post that does them for his RS. Where are you coming out of?

• Like 1

I thought you meant you were waiting to see if it was approved. As long as you have your SIFT score and MEPS physical done, he can call to make an appointment. He has to call the nearest post that does them for his RS. Where are you coming out of?

Im street to seat. Civilian in Miami.

Are you street to seat? My recruiter keeps telling me that hes waiting for approval for my flight physical. Hes been telling me this for 3 weeks. How long did you have to wait after you took your SIFT to get your flight physical?

yup. just a few weeks. The flight doc was available when I took the SIFT. However, this isn't the case for most people. It normally takes months before you can get a hold of a flight doc...

I had my meps physical in December and in order to even schedule the flight physical I had to get an eye exam done by an ophthalmologist on my own which included three different tests. The eye doc then had to fax the results to the nearest flight surgeon and when they got the results they called me and scheduled the flight physical. The soonest slot was three months later in March. Finally got the board ready status for July. Hurry up and wait...

So.. I'm kinda concerned with not being selected. Either this coming board or not. I'd like input from you all. I just joined the site today because I havent found much help elsewhere. Here's where I stand:

Age 28

Gt 120

Apft 285

Sift 62

Lor 2-star USA, 1-star USA, CWO3 USMC, CWO3 USMC, and CAPT USMC

Prior enlisted Marine

Already cleared MEPS

College grad with BS in IT

But... over two years ago I got a DUI... and not matter how much of a golden boy the initial stuff I mentioned makes me look like. I'm afraid that DUI is gonna screw me over. I really want this bad and I put a lot of time and thought into my essay (motivational and moral). Do I have a chance? Dont hold my breath? It's literally the only blemish of my entire life

• Like 1

Well everyone, the time has come to start nervously thinking about selection for the next two weeks. Anyways this is my second look so i'm sweating pretty hard. My stats have remained the same except for some revisions to my essay, resume, and LORs.

Civilian Applicant, 2nd Look:

General Stats
Education: B.A in Economics 2.77 GPA
AFQT/GT: 97/134
SIFT: 55
APFT: 290
Flight: 0
Flight Physical: Stamped
LOR: SCANG CW4, CW2 (Retired), Civilian Boss

• Like 1

So.. I'm kinda concerned with not being selected. Either this coming board or not. I'd like input from you all. I just joined the site today because I havent found much help elsewhere. Here's where I stand:

Age 28

Gt 120

Apft 285

Sift 62

Lor 2-star USA, 1-star USA, CWO3 USMC, CWO3 USMC, and CAPT USMC

Prior enlisted Marine

Already cleared MEPS

College grad with BS in IT

But... over two years ago I got a DUI... and not matter how much of a golden boy the initial stuff I mentioned makes me look like. I'm afraid that DUI is gonna screw me over. I really want this bad and I put a lot of time and thought into my essay (motivational and moral). Do I have a chance? Dont hold my breath? It's literally the only blemish of my entire life

I know someone that got selected with a DUI on their record with lower stats than you. Youll probably be fine

Any of yall know the absolute latest to submit a packet for a WOFT board review? I am a prior service street-to-seat guy so I think there is a little leeway. My packet has been BN and BDE QC'd but am waiting for a waiver to be approved that is still waiting for approval. I am the waterfowl ticket dude.

Any of yall know the absolute latest to submit a packet for a WOFT board review? I am a prior service street-to-seat guy so I think there is a little leeway. My packet has been BN and BDE QC'd but am waiting for a waiver to be approved that is still waiting for approval. I am the waterfowl ticket dude.

Check https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/BOARD_SCHEDULE/ for guidelines. Additionally, I recommend visiting the frequently asked questions section. If you are not happy with that answer call your area recruiter for more information. Best of luck!

Any idea when the list will be released? This is my second look, first being last year. Very nervous to see the results.

For civilians the list will probably get "leaked" Thursday or Friday. I'm sure a few people will start hearing back from their recruiters around Wednesday at the earliest.