204 replies to this topic

#61 zsmith15

zsmith15

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 23:49

Are you street to seat? My recruiter keeps telling me that hes waiting for approval for my flight physical. Hes been telling me this for 3 weeks. How long did you have to wait after you took your SIFT to get your flight physical?

I had my meps physical in December and in order to even schedule the flight physical I had to get an eye exam done by an ophthalmologist on my own which included three different tests. The eye doc then had to fax the results to the nearest flight surgeon and when they got the results they called me and scheduled the flight physical. The soonest slot was three months later in March. Finally got the board ready status for July. Hurry up and wait...

#62 rmilheim90

rmilheim90

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 17:01

So.. I'm kinda concerned with not being selected. Either this coming board or not. I'd like input from you all. I just joined the site today because I havent found much help elsewhere. Here's where I stand:

Age 28
Gt 120
Apft 285
Sift 62
Lor 2-star USA, 1-star USA, CWO3 USMC, CWO3 USMC, and CAPT USMC
Prior enlisted Marine
Already cleared MEPS
College grad with BS in IT

But... over two years ago I got a DUI... and not matter how much of a golden boy the initial stuff I mentioned makes me look like. I'm afraid that DUI is gonna screw me over. I really want this bad and I put a lot of time and thought into my essay (motivational and moral). Do I have a chance? Dont hold my breath? It's literally the only blemish of my entire life
  • rams2495 likes this

#63 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:33

I week left
  • zsmith15, Anatalias, DSHEED and 1 other like this

#64 BigMac4

BigMac4

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 13:41

I week left

The wait is killer!

#65 Charlien24

Charlien24

COM Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 13:42

Well everyone, the time has come to start nervously thinking about selection for the next two weeks. Anyways this is my second look so i'm sweating pretty hard. My stats have remained the same except for some revisions to my essay, resume, and LORs.

Civilian Applicant, 2nd Look:

General Stats
Education: B.A in Economics 2.77 GPA
AFQT/GT: 97/134
SIFT: 55
APFT: 290
Flight: 0
Flight Physical: Stamped
LOR: SCANG CW4, CW2 (Retired), Civilian Boss

• SwissK31 likes this

#66 rams2495

rams2495

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 15:21

So.. I'm kinda concerned with not being selected. Either this coming board or not. I'd like input from you all. I just joined the site today because I havent found much help elsewhere. Here's where I stand:

Age 28
Gt 120
Apft 285
Sift 62
Lor 2-star USA, 1-star USA, CWO3 USMC, CWO3 USMC, and CAPT USMC
Prior enlisted Marine
Already cleared MEPS
College grad with BS in IT

But... over two years ago I got a DUI... and not matter how much of a golden boy the initial stuff I mentioned makes me look like. I'm afraid that DUI is gonna screw me over. I really want this bad and I put a lot of time and thought into my essay (motivational and moral). Do I have a chance? Dont hold my breath? It's literally the only blemish of my entire life

I know someone that got selected with a DUI on their record with lower stats than you. Youll probably be fine

#67 texmex11x

texmex11x

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 16:41

Any of yall know the absolute latest to submit a packet for a WOFT board review? I am a prior service street-to-seat guy so I think there is a little leeway. My packet has been BN and BDE QC'd but am waiting for a waiver to be approved that is still waiting for approval. I am the waterfowl ticket dude. 

#68 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 18:54

Any of yall know the absolute latest to submit a packet for a WOFT board review? I am a prior service street-to-seat guy so I think there is a little leeway. My packet has been BN and BDE QC'd but am waiting for a waiver to be approved that is still waiting for approval. I am the waterfowl ticket dude. 

Check https://recruiting.a...BOARD_SCHEDULE/  for guidelines.  Additionally, I recommend visiting the frequently asked questions section.  If you are not happy with that answer call your area recruiter for more information.  Best of luck!

#69 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 08:28

Good luck to everyone!
  • Anatalias likes this

#70 Seaturtle

Seaturtle

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 09:02

Good luck y'all!

Anyone available to check the list for me after the board finishes? Sister service applicant here.

#71 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:55

Good luck y'all!

Anyone available to check the list for me after the board finishes? Sister service applicant here.

#72 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 10:55

Yeah I can, just pm me your info.

• Seaturtle likes this

#73 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 23:19

Any idea when the list will be released? This is my second look, first being last year. Very nervous to see the results.

#74 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 23:20

Good luck to everyone!

#75 DontForget17

DontForget17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 23:31

Any idea when the list will be released? This is my second look, first being last year. Very nervous to see the results.

For civilians the list will probably get "leaked" Thursday or Friday. I'm sure a few people will start hearing back from their recruiters around Wednesday at the earliest.

#76 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 23:57

For civilians the list will probably get "leaked" Thursday or Friday. I'm sure a few people will start hearing back from their recruiters around Wednesday at the earliest.

#77 rattmichey95

rattmichey95

Student Poster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 23:58

Meant to attach a message to that. I'm AD so I guess I'll have to impatiently wait until next week.
  • Anatalias likes this

#78 DSHEED

DSHEED

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 21:47

Meant to attach a message to that. I'm AD so I guess I'll have to impatiently wait until next week.

The Milper Message usually comes out the following Wednesday after the board convenes. 

#79 Jlopez13

Jlopez13

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:36

Let's see if anyone is able to get early results today!
  • zsmith15, SwissK31 and Anatalias like this

#80 rams2495

rams2495

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:30

If anyone happens to get word of results early or has a hook up can someone look for my name please? Sister service here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Packet

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200BLR 200Spectrum_VRHome200LakeSuperior200Guidance Home 200HeliHelmets-VR HomeFreeFlight_Home200