July 2019 Board

Hi All - I'm a civilian applicant. Just got wind today, from my recruiter, that this board was only for AD applicants. That sounds off to me, however it does look like everyone who has posted acceptance was AD. Any civilians get accepted? From what my recruiter says, the next civilian board isn't until September. Does anyone know about this as well?

Your recruiter is full of sh*t. Take a look at the selection result picture that was posted for this board. Those were all civilians.

Edit: It sounds like your recruiter is trying to get out of helping you with your WOFT packet because it is too much work. Go to someone else now. Even if he is willing to help you at this point, he has already blatantly lied to you. Find a different recruiter.

• Like 1

Some people dont even know what HRC is. Anywho....... the milper message has not come out yet. I have been checking every half hour. Tomorrow is another day!

Log in to HRC and check the latest MILPER Messages. You all really need to know Admin functions regardless of what you do.

• Like 2

Some people dont even know what HRC is. Anywho....... the milper message has not come out yet. I have been checking every half hour. Tomorrow is another day!

Good luck to them when they have to submit evals through EES. Or even write an eval to begin with. Or even format a memo IAW AR 25-50.

Good luck to them when they have to submit evals through EES. Or even write an eval to begin with. Or even format a memo IAW AR 25-50.

I don't disagree with you, but not everyone in here is Army, let alone Active Duty. I have access to HRC, but I work nights and don't have a CAC reader at home. Some things just aren't learned without experience, but everyone here is at their own fate and needs to figure the ropes out on their own. I just want this list to post so I can stop holding my breath.

Thanks, but I'm a civilian and I don't have access to this

Civilian list comes out well before AD. Civilian list is not posted on HRC. Why havent you contacted your recruiter?

You are literally posting amongst AD applicants waiting for the MILPER to come out. Civilian list and AD list are mutually exclusive.

• Like 1

Your recruiter is full of sh*t. Take a look at the selection result picture that was posted for this board. Those were all civilians.

Edit: It sounds like your recruiter is trying to get out of helping you with your WOFT packet because it is too much work. Go to someone else now. Even if he is willing to help you at this point, he has already blatantly lied to you. Find a different recruiter.

• Like 1

Thanks for your input. My recruiter has been pretty good actually, going above and beyond at every stage, even when it hasn't been convenient. He hasn't given me any reason to be skeptical. I still think it's odd that I was told about the civilian side being in September, but without hard proof it's hard to call out my recruiter for lying. Can someone who is a civilian that was accepted please post their acceptance and details?