September Board!

Any active duty know yet? If I remember correctly from the July board the milpers didnt drop until wed/thurs of the following week but Im anxious to find out like Im sure everyone else is

Nothing yet, but I havent checked my email either.

US Army WTF said they'll do their zoltan thing if they obtain the list, and they're pretty resourceful

• Like 1

Swore in today! Feels great. I started the process last September so a lot of work paying off. Not sure of the class number but I go to basic training in Fort Jackson March 09, 2020 and WOCS May 20, 2020.

I swore in yesterday as well and got the same basic and WOCS dates. See you at Fort Jackson in March!

• Like 1

I swore in yesterday as well and got the same basic and WOCS dates. See you at Fort Jackson in March!

Yes! That’s awesome. I was a little bummed about how far out it is but that’s just how it goes since the next opening for WOCS is May. Did you get any information about moving dependents down and when?

If anyone has access to the list, could you please post the first or last names of the civilians that were selected. We have not heard anything from our recruiter yet. If someone has the list, First names I would think wouldn't be a problem to post. Anyone? Thanks

That is so frustrating! Did he just ghost you or what? If you havent heard by tomorrow Ill reach out to my recruiter and see if I can get the list.

We hoped for a call.. didn't want to be an annoyance. We originally were told we might not hear until next week. Makes for a long weekend knowing there are results. Thanks

We hoped for a call.. didn't want to be an annoyance. We originally were told we might not hear until next week. Makes for a long weekend knowing there are results. Thanks

Call him! Sometimes when it comes to recruiters you have to keep bothering them. They can reach out and call.

Swore in today! Feels great. I started the process last September so a lot of work paying off. Not sure of the class number but I go to basic training in Fort Jackson March 09, 2020 and WOCS May 20, 2020.

You can always ask to go sooner. I was selected on the Sept 2013 board and I had a spring training date, I asked to go sooner and got a November basic date and feb wocs date.

Still no MILPER for prior dudes....