Good morning!

Currently working toward completing my packet for either a June (unlikely) or July board submission. Ive gone through MEPS, taken my ASVAB and SIFT exams and am now awaiting my flight physical. The thing Im hung up on are my letters of recommendations. I have some solid letters from previous or current employers but none of the ones that truly elevate my packet. That would be those from CW3+ and O3+. Thats where I hope to luck out and either receive a little guidance toward acquiring those or linking up and meeting with any said person (a member here) who can assist me. I have no flight or military experience but Im motivated and very excited about this opportunity. Im located in the Houston area and would be willing to travel 5 or so hours any direction to interview/network. Anything helps!

APFT: 270

AFQT: 88

SIFT : 55

Physical: awaiting

Education: Degree in CJ with a 3.17 GPA

Located in the Houston, TX. area.

Thank you!

M. Trexler

These are the deadlines for the July board. There's no board in June.

Packet submission:May 17th,2019

Updates deadline: July 1st, 2019

Board convening: July 15th-19th,2019

The next board after that is Sept. 16th. Civilians have more flexibility on the deadlines but try to make them as much as possible.

Good morning!

Currently working toward completing my packet for either a June (unlikely) or July board submission. Ive gone through MEPS, taken my ASVAB and SIFT exams and am now awaiting my flight physical. The thing Im hung up on are my letters of recommendations. I have some solid letters from previous or current employers but none of the ones that truly elevate my packet. That would be those from CW3+ and O3+. Thats where I hope to luck out and either receive a little guidance toward acquiring those or linking up and meeting with any said person (a member here) who can assist me. I have no flight or military experience but Im motivated and very excited about this opportunity. Im located in the Houston area and would be willing to travel 5 or so hours any direction to interview/network. Anything helps!

APFT: 270

AFQT: 88

SIFT : 55

Physical: awaiting

Education: Degree in CJ with a 3.17 GPA

Located in the Houston, TX. area.

Thank you!

M. Trexler

PM me contact info and Ill put it out to some guard guys I know in Texas.

Anyone know if it possible to schedule my own Class 1A Flight Physical? Haven’t heard back from my recruiter on it in a couple weeks. I’ve been pressing it for a couple weeks more. If so, who would I contact? Or who should he contact?

Currently working toward the September board. I’ve gotten at least one lead for an LOR but nothing on paper yet.