• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pizza

Pizza

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 21:00

Most places I check into end up being about 80 grand for everything up to CFI Instrument.

Basically, if Im willing to move anywhere in the USA or Canada (dual citizen here), is there someplace that is significantly cheaper without being absolutely worthless in quality?

Much thanks.

#2 adam32

adam32

VR Veteran Poster

• VR Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts
  • Company working for:Just keeping the bills paid!!

Posted 03 June 2019 - 16:33

Nope. Every place is going to cost ya some $$$.

#3 Franz123

Franz123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2019 - 20:32

I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these sport dog collars which is a Remote Trainer has been cleverly designed for the average pet owner, even without prior experience in training a pet you can achieve professional results. While training you can either use a tone or a static correction with the remote trainer to get your dog's attention).  Go to Canadian Aviation College, they are  the cheapest Flying training institute in Canada

#4 Ramjet555

Ramjet555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:47

I have just traveled from Alberta to the South east USA, dropped that flight school

and ended up back in the west coast of the USA at what I believe is the best deal

in north america.  Drop me a PM for more info or email this username at gmail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Content Spy

Guidance General 200FreeFlight_General200LakeSuperiorGeneral200BLR Gen 200MaunaLoaSoftwareVRGeneral200PrecisionVRForumGeneral200HeliHelmetsGenesys VRForum200_GeneralSpectrum_VRGeneral468