• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 16:33

Submitted for the July board, currently waiting on the official board ready status after my corrections are accepted (hopefully no issues). Hows everyone feeling about this board? Any prior service/AD applicants?

#2 msf0492

msf0492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:06

AD SSG applicant. Im also waiting on board ready. Apparently they have changed systems for submission to USAREC so they are behind.
  • rams2495 likes this

#3 BigMac4

BigMac4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 20:43

AD applicant as well and just got my board ready email last week. I emailed the recruiter for my area and she was able to give me the status.

#4 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 20:47

Best of luck! I keep calling recruiters for a status but yeah they seem to be taking their time (or they have a lot of applicants). From the trends Ive seen theyre selecting about 65 people a board.

#5 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 20:48

Anyone Air Force?

#6 BigMac4

BigMac4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 20:52

Good luck to you as well! I was told that sending an email was the best way to get a status.

#7 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 20:54

Supposedly theyre going to email us when its board ready but I dont really trust that and havent had any luck whatsoever in getting a response via email. Did you have to make any corrections?

#8 BigMac4

BigMac4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 21:01

Supposedly theyre going to email us when its board ready but I dont really trust that and havent had any luck whatsoever in getting a response via email. Did you have to make any corrections?

I had a couple small corrections and was able to get them done in about 2 days. I waited for about a week before I called and asked for a status. The recruiters told me they were behind on processing packets and to just wait for the email saying it was sent to USAREC. I got that email the next day. Waited another week and called again. They told me to send an email and they would get me an update.
The next morning I received my board ready email.
  • rams2495 likes this

#9 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 21:12

I had a couple small corrections and was able to get them done in about 2 days. I waited for about a week before I called and asked for a status. The recruiters told me they were behind on processing packets and to just wait for the email saying it was sent to USAREC. I got that email the next day. Waited another week and called again. They told me to send an email and they would get me an update.
The next morning I received my board ready email.

#10 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 21:13

So a recruiter submitted your packet? I sent mine directly to USAREC

#11 Richie88

Richie88

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:10

So a recruiter submitted your packet? I sent mine directly to USAREC

Right, so even though you sent it straight up to USAREC, it'll get pushed back down to get QAQC'd by your regional recruiter.

I did the same, and since I'm serving in SOF, the Special Operations recruiter (who I should have sent it to) emailed me for my corrections and I had to resubmit through him.

Lastly, if you're waiting on packet status, send an email to each region with the following:

Subject: Packet Status
Body:

PLEASE VERIFY THE PACKET STATUS FOR Rank_Name_MOS

I got my reply back the same day. Hope this helps

• rams2495 likes this

#12 BigMac4

BigMac4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 06:46

Right, so even though you sent it straight up to USAREC, it'll get pushed back down to get QAQC'd by your regional recruiter.

I did the same, and since I'm serving in SOF, the Special Operations recruiter (who I should have sent it to) emailed me for my corrections and I had to resubmit through him.

Lastly, if you're waiting on packet status, send an email to each region with the following:

Subject: Packet Status
Body:
PLEASE VERIFY THE PACKET STATUS FOR Rank_Name_MOS

I got my reply back the same day. Hope this helps

This 👆
  • Anatalias likes this

#13 rams2495

rams2495

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:05

Thank you! I wasnt sure how the process went after submission. That actually makes more sense now for when Id call they said theyre behind on packet corrections, but I got my corrections from a civilian and submitted through the corrections email. Nonetheless, Im sure how it gets in doesnt matter too much. Glad to have heard others experiences though! I will email some people. Thanks again.

#14 Anatalias

Anatalias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 12:40

Anyone Air Force?

Hello fellow Air Force! 

I submitted updates and corrections about 3 weeks ago and am still waiting on board ready status. I've emailed two different region recruiters and have not heard anything back.

#15 msf0492

msf0492

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 17:43

Called yesterday and received my board ready confirmation. Looking forward to the results.

AD SSG
15Q Air Traffic Controller
TIS: 6 years 5 months
SIFT: 48
APFT: 289
College: Associates; 134 credits; 3.48 GPA
LOR: O3, O5, CW5
Physical: Stamped w/ ETP

Good luck to all!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Spectrum_VRHome200BLR 200PrecisionVRForumHome200LakeSuperior200FreeFlight_Home200Guidance Home 200MaunaLoaVRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200HeliHelmets-VR Home