First duty station JBLM

Hey Jumper, when do you report? I'm JBLM too, but won't get there until Mid August.

I can't get a dang sponsor to respond to my emails, have you had any luck?

If you are planning on living off base, make sure you visit the area before you lease a place. One mile one way or the other can make a big difference. Be aware that traffic simply sucks around JBLM during commute times so don't pick a place that is far away from base.

If you are planning on living off base, make sure you visit the area before you lease a place. One mile one way or the other can make a big difference. Be aware that traffic simply sucks around JBLM during commute times so don't pick a place that is far away from base.

Very true. I was stationed there a number of years ago and would suggest finding a house on the east side of post that doesn’t involve getting anywhere near I5.

Hey guys. Just left there as a ASO in C Co. Go to PMs if you have any optempo questions. Other than that, as a WO theres only one place to go, 2-158. As an RLO you may get farmed to another BN to do staff stuff or whatever.