3 replies to this topic

#1 kidd23

kidd23

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:51

I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding getting a flight physical. I passed my SIFT in June and my recruiter keeps telling me that because I'm a civilian it takes long to get approval and now he's on maternity leave for a couple weeks. I've already missed the July boards but I don't want to miss the September boards. I live in Miami, how can I get a physical asap?

#2 Richie88

Richie88

PVT Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:56

Get in contact with another recruiter. Have them drive you to a military installation to get a flight physical done. Thats the only thing I can think of rather than waiting for your recruiter to come back.

#3 z0na

z0na

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:29

I'm wondering if anyone has information regarding getting a flight physical. I passed my SIFT in June and my recruiter keeps telling me that because I'm a civilian it takes long to get approval and now he's on maternity leave for a couple weeks. I've already missed the July boards but I don't want to miss the September boards. I live in Miami, how can I get a physical asap?

You mean paternity leave. Secondary caregiver leave. Which means hell be gone for 21 days. If I were you, Id get in touch with another recruiter ASAP. Or even go to Miami MEPS and speak to them directly IRT a flight physical. Dont let anyone tell you no. And be persistently annoying about it. Keep hounding them.

#4 z0na

z0na

VR Veteran Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 12:30

Have you started part I of the flight physical yet??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

HeliHelmets-VR HomeGuidance Home 200BLR 200Spectrum_VRHome200Genesys VR Forum 200MaunaLoaVRHome200PrecisionVRForumHome200LakeSuperior200FreeFlight_Home200