If you're a civilian street to seat applicant it will come from your recruiter, he/she should (that's a hard should because that is how my recruiter has it, could be different based off several variables) have a spread sheet looking format that has a code for BR (board ready) symbol in green along with other codes. My packet has some other code but the only important one is the one that says BR in green. Again check with your recruiter.

Thanks. Just hate having to rely on someone else and not have any control of it.

Bro its the Army prepare for a lot of that. When you hear prior service guys talk like the Army is this unique Green Winnie that has this omnipresent aura of f*ckery... its cause its true. Its the guys ready to accept that Green Winnie that make it far in the Army.

• 4 weeks later...

I've sent my final corrections this past Friday and got the Proponent email on Saturday. I pushed this packet up intending for the November board; but from what it seems like I'm reading, they'll board any packet that is ready by then?

Edit: So, I've sent an inquire to my regional recruiter. She bluntly stated that because I did not submit by 15 July (or whatever the original deadline was) I would not be looked at until November. Good luck to everyone in this board!

• Like 1