Active duty selection rates?

I don't know the selection rates since they do not post the NS anymore, but 65-66 have been selected consistently for the past year every board. I'm sure the percentage changes every board. Someone posted like FY 17 OR 18 on here somewhere. I think it was pretty high then. The only rate I have seen in lately is civilian. If someone knows up to date information please post. It would be awesome to see what the chances are now?

I was FQ-NS january 2019 board, I'm only a SPC with 2 years TIS. I got selected in the following March 2019 board. Honestly my packet had nothing special with such a short career so far but I got selected lol.

Congrats dude. How far out was your class date? Did you get orders pretty promptly? Between the selection numbers and seeing the wife range of people being selected, I hope to hear good news in November.

Congrats dude. How far out was your class date? Did you get orders pretty promptly? Between the selection numbers and seeing the wife range of people being selected, I hope to hear good news in November.

Selected March 2019, got ATRRS notification in April 2019 for WOCS but it was a year window of when I could potentially be going to WOCS. About 3 months after I got my RFO(request for orders) which had exact dates for WOCS, reporting Feb 2020, and then WOBC in March then actual flight school to follow. I am OCONUS so it may be different for others. Like others said they take 65ish people each board but no clue what percentage that is of those who submit

Selected March 2019, got ATRRS notification in April 2019 for WOCS but it was a year window of when I could potentially be going to WOCS. About 3 months after I got my RFO(request for orders) which had exact dates for WOCS, reporting Feb 2020, and then WOBC in March then actual flight school to follow. I am OCONUS so it may be different for others. Like others said they take 65ish people each board but no clue what percentage that is of those who submit

Interesting, So you got notified a month after selection. I'm wondering how immediate that's going to drop my December PCS orders lol.

Interesting, So you got notified a month after selection. I'm wondering how immediate that's going to drop my December PCS orders lol.

Did you get selected? you may need to extend to the date of your estimated date of graduation/appointment to W01. I would check with the WOCS recruiting team, will be more knowledgeable than a normal recruiter/retention.

Also I wouldn't worry about selection percentages, worry about selling yourself and your packet!

Did you get selected? you may need to extend to the date of your estimated date of graduation/appointment to W01. I would check with the WOCS recruiting team, will be more knowledgeable than a normal recruiter/retention.

Also I wouldn't worry about selection percentages, worry about selling yourself and your packet!

I'm not selected. I have my packet submitted already for the November board. I PCS overseas apprx 30 days after the day of the board.

I'm not selected. I have my packet submitted already for the November board. I PCS overseas apprx 30 days after the day of the board.

• 4 weeks later...

From the guys AD guys who got selected, what was the biggest hurdle? Iam looking at putting together a package, IAM AD Navy avaiation machinist mate for almost 10 years now. Just trying to get some helpful tips on the process

Definitely start by checking out the USAREC site and using that as a Bible.

https://recruiting.army.mil/ISO/AWOR/

Hardest part is going to be simply building all the documents. Took me about a year to get everything sorted from scratch lol.

From the guys AD guys who got selected, what was the biggest hurdle? Iam looking at putting together a package, IAM AD Navy avaiation machinist mate for almost 10 years now. Just trying to get some helpful tips on the process

I had everything including my senior warrant LOR in less than 3.5months. Biggest hurdle for me was that we had a new Battalion Commander half way through me building my packet. I was ready to submit for September board except I was waiting for him to sign my LOR eventually had it but had to submit for the January board the following year.

Health wise I have never had a temp profile or ever been injured in the Army which I THINK helped me get physical very fast, which could be a factor.