Help with book research?

D Duncan

Hi, I'm a multi-published romance novelist (yeah, yeah, I've heard all the jokes) :P I'm starting a new book with a helicopter pilot as the hero. Since I've never ridden in, or flown a chopper, I need someone dependable who is willing to answer techie type questions via email. Mostly simple stuff like, "If you were starting a chopper in a hurry, while taking gunfire, what basic steps would you go through?"

It normally takes me around 7 months or so to finish a completed manuscript, and I usually ask around 2, maybe 3 questions a week, at most. I'd like someone who is commited to sticking with me through the project. I'd be more than willing to give you a written acknowledgement in the front of the book. I just finished a K-9 story, and the police officer who helped me with that research found it pretty painless. B)

I'm happily married for 28 years and not out to hit on anybody. I just prefer not to guess about unknown details or try to find it on the net and then look like an idiot when the book is released.

You can check out my website at: http://www.dianaduncan.com

If this is something you'd be interested in, please reply to my email at: writedianaduncan@msn.com

Thanks in advance for any help!