question about the fast test

question about the fast test

I am a prior service applicant, semi-recently retook the asvab (got a 99) have all my letters of recommendation (which are amazing) and my personal statement finished…

was horribly sick with the flu and out of it on the day I was schedule to take the AFAST, and with the brilliance of by clouded judgment, I went ahead with the test anyways… and managed to get the worst score possible. and no I don’t mean like a 50-something… honestly I would take that over what I got. a 90, the bare minimum passing score. on the 3 practice tests I took with the recruiters I averaged a 130+ but apparently that day just wasn’t my day

I have read that you are able to retake the test, if you have failed. but I am curious if I am able to retake it since I have ‘passed’, and I use the term loosely. or does it even matter at all. is that just a sort of pass/fail sort of thing.

anyone who could shed some light on my grim situation would be much appreciated

Hey Pepper,

What's the word on you man? How goes your packet to Mother Rucker?

See ya man,

Alex

Man, i freakin have to go to court to get custody of my son. my X was going to just give him to me then she found out i got a raise and now is trying to fight it. #$%&#%$%#$ X's ... i will be getting out in the middle of Feb but the LTC said that as soon as i get custody, to come back in and they will push my packet. i had everything ready and in order then my X wants to pull something like this... :angry: :angry: :angry:

so time will tell if i get back in or not. this may have been my only chance but the kid come's first!!

Hey pepper,

that stinks man! best of luck to you and hopefully everything will come out okay. You're not the first soldier to have to go through that. Just get JAG on your side and see if they can push you through.

Good luck,

Alex