Heli-Expo

PhotoFlyer

Heli Girl, most of the displays will be inside. They do have demo rides on various models but tend to only give them to prospective customers. There will be plenty of things to check out in the hall. I can understand not getting to fly due to money. I have my private rating done but a wife and 5 kids makes hard to do much work towards the commercial right now. Keep at the books. I will probably be at the convention on sunday as well, driving down from Kansas.

Guest rookie101

Hello to all,

Sorry if this is a bit of topic, but what exactly is HAI? Is it like a Home and Gardening show for those of you in the helicopter industry, or is there something more to it. Sure, there is that get-together thing to it and thats not a bad reason to go it's nice to put faces to the names, I would like to go just to sit down and talk with you who attend, but what is that you do? :huh:

rookie101

Edited by rookie101

Wow, that was fun. Just got back from the Expo :D I took so many pictures! I have to recharge my camera battery so i can load them onto the computer. I had a great time, that was my 1st large Heli event that ive been to. There were so many wonderful Helicopters all over i didnt know where to start. I felt a little out of place among all the rich, well dressed, pilots and CEOs that were walking around.... :unsure: But it was still fun non the less. As soon as my battery gets all charged up i will upload the pictures that i took today! B)

And yea, those are Airsoft guns :P

Edit: I have made a photobucket account and am in the process of uploading all my pictures. There are a bunch but you can check them out at http://photobucket.com/albums/e373/HeliExpo06/

Edited by Heli_Girl