Check your PM for a surprise!

Cheers,

Any body else get a "proposal, proposition, or adopt me" PM today?

Now, I've been flying commercial for years, so I'm used to being "pimped-out", but this is the first time

I've EVER been pinged here on VR.

Rey, what's up dude? Did someone offer you big bucks for my scrawny ass and you forgot to tell me? :lol:

Genlte winds,

Russ

Yeah, the popularity of the forum is now showing in how much spam and crap we are getting. I banned that person's IP but there will probably me more. I'm working on another fix.

I hate to do this again but I may end up banning all free email account registrations. (i.e. yaho..com, hotmail.com...) How many people will this annoy here? Let me know if you do not want me to do this.

-Rey

I hate to do this again but I may end up banning all free email account registrations. (i.e. yaho..com, hotmail.com...) How many people will this annoy here? Let me know if you do not want me to do this.
Hi Rey, all,

If you end up doing this (banning the freemail accounts), I have an option for those who ONLY have said freemail accounts - PM me if you are in such a dilemma, or just want a "real" account that will probably remain free for the forseeable future.

If you ban all free e-mail account registrations will those of us with accounts already stay? I only use Hotmail and have for almost 12 years now. I understand your dilema 100% though....

I like the idea of using the image/text generator thing as part of the registration process...

Edited by FUSE

Since I move a lot and travel extensively when flying, I use free accounts. Also I moved three times for my flying job and changed my ISP just as many times last year, and am unfortunately, about to repeat the process... If it can be kept to free accounts, it would be preferred in my case. ...Not to mention I am a web developer for several websites and have an account for each to keep everything segregated. Basically, I don't want another email account to access... The image idea is fine by me.

Well done Rey for sorting that out.

If I may I have my own special message...it's worth a go, isn't it!?

]REQUEST TO BE FINANCIAL ASSISTANT FOR FLIGHT TRAINING:

Good day and how are you today? I hope fine? ,Permit me to inform you of my

desire of asking you to be a financial assistnat and then help me

out in what i am about to tell you. I'm Joker (32).

I once was wealthy, but then I became slightly derranged and decided to go and take helicopter lessons. Now I am a poor helicopter pilot.

Now I am asking you to help me out. Please don't tell anyone about this, becase I am scared my present employer will find out who I am and fire me for being ungrateful for the measly amount he is paying already.

Anyway, I want to take more turbine multi-engine ratings...particularly the Super Puma, Dauphin. This should come to about $100000 USD.

My plan is, that I will send you my bank account details. If you could send me anything you have, then I will promise to pay you 32% of everything I earn as a helicopter pilot. It won't come to anything like the amount you lend me, but hey, it's the thought that counts.

In return I will bless you and your family with a special good luck wish.

If you don't do this for me, beware. There is another special curse I can put on you which will result in your Nr dissappearing like flash. Do you want to take that risk?

Email me at my secret email address: Joker@hotmail.com

Edited by joker

Mellow greetings to you, Joker (32)! I am sending you 32% of my net worth, which is meaning that you now owe me $7040. I am wishing for this to be easy for you, please you can send me your bank account number and I will take care of the rest, giving you one-third of my wealth!

Please also never speak of this on any internet forums as I don't want our special secret to become known to many.