Image uploads into posts

67 and Admin,

The same thing happened to me tonite, the white screen of death I will call it. But as soon as I reduced the file size down (43k) it uploaded with out a problem......... hope this helps.

IMG_0458_800x600_80q.JPG

Try using apicture reducing program. You can go to cnet.com and search for "image reducing software" or download the shareware version I have from imagereducer.com. I have mine set at 80% reduction with 800x600. I can right click on an image and there is an option that allows me have it automatically reduce it to the above preset, it creates a new file and renames itself keeping the original pic formatted as you took it.

I do wish though that the pics here in the forum would be normal size, instead of having to click to view them. Hope this helps......

Admin,

What is the max file upload size that were allowed?

thx BF21, i was able to up load before, some settings were changed so I'm hoping Rey can get a handle on it.

I refered him to someone that can help if he runs into a snag.

also been trying to upload from 2 different computers, so it's not a computer issue :blink:

Edited by 67november

• 3 weeks later...