Offshore Company Test

KMWK

Taking a written and then flight with a GOM company this week. The written is on part 61, 91 and 135. Anyone had experience with specific questions they may ask? I know 61 is a no brainer and 135 should be mosty offshore, but I'm not sure. 91...................not a clue :huh:

Any experiences with these tests?

Taking a written and then flight with a GOM company this week. The written is on part 61, 91 and 135. Anyone had experience with specific questions they may ask? I know 61 is a no brainer and 135 should be mosty offshore, but I'm not sure. 91...................not a clue :huh:

Any experiences with these tests?

Usually a very simple test that if you have been instructing will be able to answer all the part 91 and 61 questions very easily.

Part 135 stuff is mainly about number of duty hours you can work, currency and types of license you need. Pretty simple. Most give the test as a requirement to see how much they need to train you - not as a prerequisite to employment. I don't think anyone fails the test even with a low score.

No, Wanna-be, I know of no companies which will pay for your IR. Some are paying for an ATP quickie course and checkride, if otherwise qualified, and you're already an IFR captain, but that's about it. No IR, no job, for most of the companies. Don't know about all, though, I can't keep up with my own most of the time, much less all the others.