Flingwing206 - Memorial Thread

Etouffee

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I didn't notice this thread, and had been trying to get a hold of John for a while without luck...now I know why. :(

John was my very first paying student in 1999 in Colorado. We lost touch when he went to work in Minnesota after he finished his PPL in HAI in Florida.

YOU'RE MISSED JOHN!

My thoughts and prayers to John and his family, as well as the others that lost their lives.

-john

I didn't notice this thread, and had been trying to get a hold of John for a while without luck...

-john

John- If you didnt know, there is a really nice site dedicated to him by his family. Just google "John Lancaster".

We all miss his advice and sense of humor.

Goldy

Edited by Goldy

• 2 weeks later...

Today I think back to a year ago. The sadness and the loss. But I also remember a great friend who was always there for me with great advice, a wicked sense of humor and a HUGE heart. I look to the clouds with a smile and know that you are soaring high. You are remembered my friend and always have a special place in my heart!

• 3 months later...

just have been reading thru this thread again, and found that the site dedicated to John has far more info/pics/ and stories than when i first read it.

To Dan S, thank you for your dedication to the site it reminds us all of his love of life, Lisa, and flying.

http://www.johnlancastermemorial.com/home.html

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...