Blue 21 Flight Initiative

I've searched the forum but didnt find any good info about this. What are the requirements to get in (not to apply!) ? Is it the same as for any one applying for OCS? Or do you have to put together a packet, as they do in the WOFT application? Other than AFAST., what is there? For example, do you need any L.O.R ?

Also, can anyone who been accepted to the program tell about it? What do you do the first years? Chances of getting deployed? Whats the starting salary? Do you learn to fly fixed wing and rotor, or do you have to choose? -->what is the difference between the two when it comes to deployment, job location, salary and so on?

Thx!

I dont want to be rude... but honestly. I am sick of people linking, quoting and copying pages. Of course I have been to the official website. Why do you think Im asking at a forum? I need information, a kind information that you most likely will never be able to get anywhere else. Always assume people have done their research before you patronize them.

I am sorry if I was not clear. I do know the "info" about who can apply and how. But I want to hear frmo people who have been going through the process.

I dont want to be rude... but honestly. I am sick of people linking, quoting and copying pages. Of course I have been to the official website. Why do you think Im asking at a forum? I need information, a kind information that you most likely will never be able to get anywhere else. Always assume people have done their research before you patronize them.

I am sorry if I was not clear. I do know the "info" about who can apply and how. But I want to hear frmo people who have been going through the process.

Wellll pardon me all to hell. Why did I post the link? Because you said: "I've searched the forum but didnt find any good info about this. What are the requirements to get in (not to apply!) ? Is it the same as for any one applying for OCS? Or do you have to put together a packet, as they do in the WOFT application? Other than AFAST., what is there? For example, do you need any L.O.R ?"

The link I provided answers the above questions from you. If you had already looked at that site then you would have had your answers & you wouldn't have had to ask here now would ya'. If you did know the info on how to apply, then why ask "What are the requirements to get in" ? How to apply on that link I gave provides you with answers on how to get in. Next time, read your research before asking here. And you might want to check the dictionary on the word 'patronizing' before you flail it about.